cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

007 Legends Bonus Targets

Bond

First off, yes right when you get in the room with the truck slide left a few feet and it will be directly in front of you on the big pillar, obviously a little up.....

Second off, anyone find any of the 4 bonus targets on die another day yet?

EastWindsor

yes i gt thxs wasnt sure which room it was in i only have the plane 1 in die another day

martinj20

I found 3 of the 5 Bonus Targets in the D.A.D. Mission

- there is one above the main entrance (with the two cameras on each side of the door) into Gustav's headquarters. when you get rid of all the guards outside of the office, look up right above the main entrance. Its right there.

- as you enter the room with the "model fish tank" right before you enter Gustav's main office ... look to the left of the fish tank on the wall. There is a bright white light, with a "black circle" in the middle ... it looks like a decoration, but shoot it. Its a Bonus Target.

- in the third part of the D.A.D. mission on the plane ... as you enter the second (or third) room (sorry, i cant remember), look back behind you on one of the upper walls. There is a Bonus Target right there.

gumby77

i found the 2 last bonus target in die another day

- under the bridge in the biodome, there i an opening look o the left there is a circle black this is the bonus target

- in the bar room or meet you jinx at the end on a balcony

and i found 1 bonus target on spatioport in Moonraker

- in the room of ur left heigt cosmonaut training you the want to see easy

and i found 2 bonus target in space station

- after the fusillade initially look up on a crate there is a 007 logo on a target

- when you enter the space behind the tower turn and you will see the target

lacl me so 2 bonus target in Moonraker if you found them, thank to say or it is

Romain76600

Romain76600 . . . . can you be a little more descriptive where under the bridge in the ice palace level you found your bonus target? I have scoured the area around the bridge (I assume it is the final bridge over the stream next to the waterfall just before you enter into Grave's complex inside the biodome) and can't find anything. Perhaps a screen grab or a video might be of help.

Thanks

coke007

Hey there,
I haven't posted before but seems a good place to start

I know which one he is referring to with the bridge. You may not even realise it is one until you look really carefully.
He means the big wall running through the bio-dome.
The one with the gate you have to hack and a sniper stands on the top of it. If you are standing in the first half of the dome where you snuck in, and you face the huge hackable gate. Just to the right of it is a big gap in the wall. That’s the bridge, it goes over the river that runs from one half of the dome to the next.
If you look into that gap, and look on the left hand side of that gap. You will see the target there.

With Moonraker missions, I have already found the two from space station that you refer to (assuming the ‘tower’ one is the one outside the space lock in that little area you fly out into space from.) Can’t find the third one there, any luck anyone?

With space port. I’m afraid I don’t quite know where you mean with that cosmonaut reference, I have looked all over the training areas and haven’t been able to find it. Or the other one. Anyone had any luck in finishing the list of Targets from the trial that was started up above?

Anyway hope that helps,
Thanks guys

mintzy

Hey again guys,
Update...

I have found one of the bonus targets in Space Port.

In the shuttle launch area on the lowest area, in amonst all the pipes there are four arches with lights over the top. They dont go anywhere just to locked doors.If however you go through either of the two middle ones, which on the outside are seperated by a pipe, in that corridor, over the door on the right (the entrance closer to where you came into the area) there is a bonus target above a locked door.

Hope that makes sense.

mintzy

nice i have alook for it u mean at the end rite? just need to find the other 1 on space port n space station plus the trial targets on space port

martinj20

Yeah at the end, Just before you get in the helecopter to go up to the top of the shuttle launch doccking platform thing, and yep...well...after tomorrow there will be a whole new set to find in Skyfall xD But for now yep just them to find xD

mintzy

found the other bonus target on space port  wen ur searching for the antidote for toxin its in the room opposite on the far wall in the middle up high

martinj20
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS