This game needs fixing. Now.

Black Ops forum

I am about to be prestige 2, not had any issue with the game other than spawns and camper... They do need to fix the spawns, but ther than that black ops 2 is better than any shooter i have ever seen... I even have a sucky internet and don't have the issues everyone else is complaining about... Guess I'm just good at this game...

sanguinebro

definatly needs fixing....... i love the game. i go 38 and 6 on some teamdeathmatches and 20 and 15 on others. major lag problems. server full alot. and my most recent and frustrating issue: My girl and i were killin foos in a team deathmatch on the same 360 console, we lagged out of a game AND!!!!! My kdr went from 1.5 with over 2k kills to a .5 with 800 kills, which was my girls......  SO MY LITTLE PIECE OF THE DATA BASE WAS OVERWROTE BY MY GIRLS DATABASE...... major security flaw. being a computer science major, i can empathize and accept some of the nuances overlooked, however!!!! MY DATA SHOULD ONLY BE ACCESSED BY ME, NOT SOMEONE LOGGED INTO MY XBOX AT THE SAME TIME AS MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX. OH AND THANX FOR THE ABILITY TO RESET MY STATS AT PRESTIGE, BUT I LOOK LIKE A DICK AT FIRST PRESTEGE WITH ZERO KILLS

tu_kool_3

Studios