This game needs fixing. Now.

Black Ops forum

i have been getting lower in level, when i got to level 54 and then got derank to 44 i played a bit got to 46 and then again was derank to 44 i dont get why this is happening

Agarrate

It's been happening to me as well, got to level 19 last night, got reverted  back to level 10 just now. Unbelievable.

DevEyes

the game is terrible !! im off to play halo 4 worst cod ever.

Just_Doyce

I have been scratchin my head trying to figure out why I cant get a good connection to the system servers and why I have so many games where I cant kill anyone even unloading an entire clip into the enemy but I get killed in one shot. I have rebooted my equipment, fought with my wife about her being on the internet while I was playing, argued with my IP service. Now I know why and am truly disappointed with the "Quality" of this game.

Boilertek14

i agree with most your point, but they made a attatchment for campers, you can blame treyarch for a lot off things, campers not one of them.. I havent been able to log in since sunday ,4 days ago... be glad you can still play..lol      if i see cod bo2 server not available at this time , my flat screen going to eat some remote.. if feel your pain

whareva

well for the people who cant connect to online because the server is not avalible that also happend to me but i found a solution go to memory press <Y> and clear your system cache for some reason it works my friends did it and it also worked for them try it see if it works but hopefully they will fix this from bo2's side.

WOrkYaBass

hmmmm it definately seems to be getting worse rather than better...i found it near unplayable last night due to the lag fullclip no kill situation. i had to laugh in the end. i was on Highjacked and followed someone into the boat, unloaded clean into the back of the head/back and nothing. 5 hit markers and nothing. he turned round and one shotted me. crazybad....ah well, theres other games and i might give it a rest til the situation improves plus i miss the mental carnage of mw3 dropzone ;-)

Anonymous251

I have a great connection.  Every other cod game I have played I never have ping issues.  I am always 4 bars, this one I am lucky to get 2 yellow ones now.  How can I be fine on every other game, but this one my ping is horrible?  I will turn a corner and know i am being followed, sit there...the dude will turn the corner and shot me before I can pull the trigger.  How is the lag this bad?  How for the first two days I could not connect to the server?  How is no one answering these questions?  I love how they dont care after the game is released.

ATMGiver
Highlighted

ok for the bad connection problems i also found a fix when your online you can select preferences for searching for games it might take a while but if you set it to find games olny with good connections you will only be in games with GOOD CONNECTIONS and it worked for me

WOrkYaBass

This game is simply an absolute heart breaker for me.  I have a great connection (hard wired) and consider myself to be a decent gamer.  This game seems like it was thrown together as fast a possible and never really beta tested.  The spawns are an absolute nightmare.  The games' ability to pick winners and losers during a firefight are nonsensical.  I find myself unloading a whole clip on an enemy (Core) only to be killed with one perfect shot to the head.  It feels like I am always a split second behind when attempting to shoot an enemy, resulting in my demise 95% of the time.  I also notice many of the enemies have the ability to run or walk right through a stream of machine gun fire without one hit marker.  It is also nearly impossible to aim while firing my weapon, and it seems the best method to dodge my gunfire is to either jump in the air or run in a "side to side" fashion while firing and (surprise) results in my death even though I am in a still firing position.  (99.9% sure that it is nearly impossible to accurately fire a weapon while jumping or running in a "real life") The grenades are almost usless along with the fact that the range in which they can be thrown is laughable.  It's too bad that Treyarch is not scrambling to fix these issues.  I'm going to give this game another month and then I will sell it to salvage a small percentage of my $80 investment.  After that, I will never invest in anything baring the Treyarch label again. 

Message was edited by: ZURNnBURN

ZURNnBURN

Studios