I Pre Ordered this game months ago, but after seeing how much complaining there is about it, and with me owing a ps3, I figured it would be better till the "Launch Dust" has cleared and some of these bugs are worked out. I would rather get the game, pop it in and play , rather than get it now and be disappointed and frustrated with the freeze issue i keep seeing. Is this a good move or do you think the big problems will still be there, say mid december. Like the freezing issue and certian things not working in game. thanks for the help
Yeah, I still haven't got my copy either. It was supposed to be here saturday since it was only an hour away at the time, but here it is monday and the tracking hasn't updated in 50+ hours. I'm getting really agitated, I should have spent the extra 10$ to get it sooner.
It's probably never a bad thing to wait longer to play the game, since there was a lot of BS at first but it shoud work better now with the new patch. The next patch they release should fix all of the known bugs, unless it just makes problems worse.
I have a feeling when I get my copy, I'll be part of the 15% that can't get online...or worse it'll break my PS3. If that happens when I get the game today (if it even gets delivered), it will definitely be a b-day to remember.
I'm on PS3 and I never really saw much of the freeze issues in Multiplayer. I do see them in online Zombies though. I've had the game since launch and they have done a lot of work already to make it playable. The "waiting for more players to balance teams" despite having a full lobby issue in Multiplayer seems to have been fixed. The unavailable server issue seems to have gotten straightened out. They're still working out some things but you can easily see that real progress is being made.