Low Exp in Search & Destory?? Easy Wall Bangs?? OP Assault Rifles?? UAV Jammer??

Black Ops forum

Few issues I'm having with Black Ops 2 so far,

The experience rate in Search in Destory is pretty awful I only play that game mode in every game and 22hrs played and level 55 now, which is bad considering I do very well in SnD.

Certain maps why is it so easy to get wall banged by almost every gun in particular Hijacked in the main snipers spots, is there even any point in having walls here? They don't do anythng.

Assault Rifles with no recoil are ripping through Snipers hard there is in most situations no time to react especially if its the SWAT shooting at you. But in general any assault rifle since they all have low recoil and high bullet pen.

I don't understand not having a "proper" UAV jammer in this game its easy enough to kill people as it is.

Other than these points the game is great.

MasterChainsaw1
3 REPLIES 3

I don't understand what you mean by "proper" UAV jammer?

slyaudio1

The current ghost will only hide you while you are moving also sucks it level 55 unlock

MasterChainsaw1
Highlighted

For some reason I assumed you were talking kill/point streak sorry.

I attribute the lvl 55 unlock and perk ability to the crying that went on in BLOPS about "ghost campers". What I am unsure about is how this is going to be calculated (as not 55 yet)? Surely it would need you to move a certain distance per UAV sweep as its far to easy to move 5 metres from one corner to another to class as movement. All that promotes is rushing, not tactics.

It makes the perk useless for snipers, which have always had a great benefit from it, though I guess they balanced this by allowing OHKO with bolt actions silenced.

Still should be useful for keeping a zone or objective locked down.

Also I was of the impression that unlocks carry from prestige to prestige? Or did I miss understand the new prestige concept?

slyaudio1

Studios