I CAN'T QUICKSCOPE! AM I A NOOB!!??

Black Ops forum

just finished getting everything for my guns, except gold camo, and i 'm taking a break from all the run and gun, so i'm getting BACK into sniping! it's nice, but i just can't quickscope! i don't tote my sniper around 24/7, but occasionally when i'm caught with it, and every single time without fail, i'm killed because i couldn't quickscope! whatever they did when it was patched, doesn't really seem to do a thing for my OWN quickscoping!? just saying!
xxphenomen4xx
36 REPLIES 36

xXPHENOMEN4Xx wrote:

just finished getting everything for my guns, except gold camo, and i 'm taking a break from all the run and gun, so i'm getting BACK into sniping! it's nice, but i just can't quickscope! i don't tote my sniper around 24/7, but occasionally when i'm caught with it, and every single time without fail, i'm killed because i couldn't quickscope! whatever they did when it was patched, doesn't really seem to do a thing for my OWN quickscoping!? just saying!

This is why snipers have a sidearm. Carry a pistol and whip it out before moving around and switch back to the sniper when you find a suitable target.
adam_johns69
YeZ Yuz A Nub. 15th PrestiGe VirGin FamaZ Auto NuB Tryin To Snipe, LOLz. Yuz Nubs Can’z QS toZ SafeZ Yuz OwnZ LiFeZ, I seEZ Yuz talentLezz PPLz OnlineZ ConstantlYeZ, NO 1337 LeetNeZZ bLood. NeedZ to HardSCope CampIn, To HaveZ a ChanceZ AtZ A KiLL With A SnipA Inz Cod. Ya NuB. AlsoZ xxx Iz REtardEd HomeZ, Da Z iZ wHereZ it’Z Atz.
Snipingdbag

Snipingdbag wrote:

YeZ Yuz A Nub. 15th PrestiGe VirGin FamaZ Auto NuB Tryin To Snipe, LOLz. Yuz Nubs Can’z QS toZ SafeZ Yuz OwnZ LiFeZ, I seEZ Yuz talentLezz PPLz OnlineZ ConstantlYeZ, NO 1337 LeetNeZZ bLood. NeedZ to HardSCope CampIn, To HaveZ a ChanceZ AtZ A KiLL With A SnipA Inz Cod. Ya NuB. AlsoZ xxx Iz REtardEd HomeZ, Da Z iZ wHereZ it’Z Atz.

Are you fucking retarded dude?
8Ball4u
Hey Snipingdbag, I see you posting retarded messages on here all of the time.

Would you type normal if I were to out-quickscope you?

Hmmm, I wonder..
LeftNutt

LeftNutt wrote:

Hey Snipingdbag, I see you posting retarded messages on here all of the time.

Would you type normal if I were to out-quickscope you?

Hmmm, I wonder..

ReTardeD MEssageZ Yuz B TriPPin HOmeZ, ALL MyZ PostEZ AreZ 1337 Leet & PureZ BriLLianZ InAniLoquenT WritiN. Yuz CanZ QS MeZ. I Wud 360 Ya in Da Face BeforEz Yuz EveN SeeZ meZ, NS StyleZ.
Snipingdbag
Don't worry just use a sniper like it's normally intended and pick targets off at distances. Move around after every few kills because people will try to get "payback" kills. Scope in for a while, and look for targets. Hold your breath if needed and shoot.
onison2

onison2 wrote:

Don't worry just use a sniper like it's normally intended and pick targets off at distances. Move around after every few kills because people will try to get "payback" kills. Scope in for a while, and look for targets. Hold your breath if needed and shoot.

NoZ, In Cod SnipIn Iz AboutZ QuickLY ScopIn TalenTz, He'Z JusT a FamAz Nub Usin Da Snipa As An Excuze to CamP EvEN HarderZ, TalenTleZZ Nub, TheZe be CampIn Whize Iz TakeZ Da ObjecTive WitheZ MY 1337 leetNezz..
Snipingdbag

xXPHENOMEN4Xx wrote:

This simply means you play the game as it should be played. Credit to you for playing the sniper class as it should be played.
Staind20960

Staind20960 wrote:

xXPHENOMEN4Xx wrote:

This simply means you play the game as it should be played. Credit to you for playing the sniper class as it should be played.

LikeZ HEz SaidZ HeZ Can'Z QS (HeZ TriedZ ButZ FaileDZ) That'Z WhY HeZ PlaYz LikeZ a Pu$$y CampIn & Notz Addin T Da ObjectivE usuaLLyZ.
Snipingdbag

Studios