Broken lag compensation returns.

Black Ops forum

The game is playing how they want it to play sadly. Their motto is the many over the few. They feel that the old system is more unfair. You ether have to get used to it or just quit the franchise because its not going anywhere. Their also now matching people of similar stats in the lobby now, this is in free play not just league. Every lobby I join has all positive kd players, multiple players in the lobby with a 2 plus kd. I've never seen so many positive kd player's in the lobby at once in any cod before. That can't be good for overall low latency games.

Youngnoble

i speak for ps3 players, i don't know how is the experience online on xbox.

All i can say and i didn't think it was possible, lag is worst than mw3, really huge and i can say that certain player have a huge and ridiculous advantage. Let me laugh treyarch because you want bo2 be a competitive game, ahahahahah !

I give one month for this game to be fix, after that tchaoo cod definitively.

Treyarch, can you explain me, i ping Dublin from Paris at 25ms, severals tests with 0% packet loss, my bandwight is strong and never change. Always four bars in your game with nat open, how i can empty half a clip on my opponent and die with one shoot from him ? How can i die without seeing my opponent around a corner ?

Elricco

I'm not sure if it's due to double xp flood on the weeked or patch 1.03 but before that every game i played worked well except for the freezes. Now less freezes ( still didn't fix it 100 percent ) but games are significantly worse. Everybody struggles to break even in every single game i'm in on both teams.

avengedyesterda

Yea you're right, before patch 1.03 the game worked wonders for me, i had a 2.6 ratio the first few days of launch, then after that the lag became unbearable and my ratio dropped to a freaking 1.73

SaladwithBacon

Look at the players stats in the pre lobby leader boards, notice something. The reason your kd is dropping is because treyarch is matching people of simular stats now. This can't be good for people with high ratios as the game probably has to search further to find equal competition. Every lobby I join now has multiple 2 kd players in it now. I also noticed that the game constantly migrates to a different host in.the pre lobby no matter how good the games connection was in the previous game usually ending up iwith a worse overall connection instead.

Youngnoble

havent played this game on multiplayer for a few days thinking it maye be fixed.. played zombies instead.. but came back on tonight and straight away the lag is there still.. i have a great connection of 38/8 but getting instakilled .... what i have noticed and also tried to do is ADS at the enemy's head oe at least hip fire the enemy's head.. watching the killcam im actually firing about about 0.8 seconds behind the enemy.. not even aiming at him.. how can this be..?? its every game i play and hosting is still terrible... treyarch talk about building the online from the ground up when COD4 worked a treat as did WaW and MW2.. its pointless and too frustrating to play now.. zombies it is only for me for at least a while when i can be assed to play this game.. the double xp doesnt mean nothing when theres no more fun in this game due to frustration of being killed lots by the games fauLts and bad connections... just incase maccabi wants to throw his ore in,dont bother.. cants be bothered with the crap you come out with sometimes.. treyarch sort your new game out instead of saying to the community your doing something about it weeks and months after release, try breaking the COD mold and bring a game out that actually works on its release date.. RESPAWN ENTERTAINMENT TAKE NOTE !!!!!!!....

LEGEND-SHIZ

Playing solo the game works great for me since the update. Playing in a party though im usually lucky to break even.

K1ller_9111

When your on the find a match screen (where it says core, hardcore etc) press square and you can set it to search for the matches with the best connection. If your still getting killed the same in these servers your just not that good.....

Antonio_Bravo

Done that from day 1 of when i could get on, after all the server errors and looking for more players in a full lobby problems. don't make much difference im still in lobby's where only 2 or 3 of us have a 4 bar connection the rest with 2 or 3 bar and im lucky if I can win a gun fight even when I get the drop on them. and if setting it to best works how come im still in lobby's full of people not from my country when on the map uk is glowing with all the players on, wouldn't it be a better connection in my own area.

im no expert but i can tell when somthing's not right and this is not right

Hayburn1

That ain't true, the first few days of launch the "change search preferences to best" worked great and before the patch of the game i had a 2.6 ratio now post-patch i got a 1.75 and there is absolutely no difference between Best, Normal and Any for me, i just keep on being bullshitted on every match i get into

SaladwithBacon

Studios