Being able to kill yourself

Black Ops forum

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin

As far as having an option to "Respawn" like many other games and simply drop to the floor making a groaning noise seems much more reasonable. I'd approve of that idea.

Although I would expect more players would rather try to get a kill in their life span or just use a grenade.

I guess you don't like the gta series then
scotterp
just cook a nade. not that hard...
mikery009

scotterp wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin

As far as having an option to "Respawn" like many other games and simply drop to the floor making a groaning noise seems much more reasonable. I'd approve of that idea.

Although I would expect more players would rather try to get a kill in their life span or just use a grenade.

I guess you don't like the gta series then

lol
americanJEDI185

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

No. The amount of violence in a game is enough, we're already on the border line. Suicides is just over kill for video games. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin because it was in Vietnam as well, it's that ridiculous.

I think DarkShadow has to be the only boob out there who didnt press yes to the "No Russian" mission on MW2. "ooooo too much violence, stop killing these virtual people. WAHHHHH!!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN WHO ARE TOO YOUNG TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!"
ithenkalot
I'm more of a Saint Row type of person personally saying I like esscorting the Hooker more
General_bravo
This is good if you run out of ammo and already used your grenade and you need to die.

I would also use this because I mess around, then in a short time I have no ammo on both guns and a throwing knife and commando pro ;O
coduty

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

No. The amount of violence in a game is enough, we're already on the border line. Suicides is just over kill for video games. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin because it was in Vietnam as well, it's that ridiculous.

You mean Opium. They had Herion in Korea and Desert Storm.

But this is a dumb idea. It will just be a way for users to not get points at the hands of a coward.
Brorider

Damaged83 wrote:

It's called throwing a grenade at the ground, and waiting.

Plus, that would be more cheap than unlimited noobtubes. Killing yourself to avoid getting killed? The ten year olds will love that.

agreed... bad idea
TheBestGamerAlive
i actually do this all the time when i get a chopper gunner perk, and i dont have a class with one man army or danger close currently equipped i suicide and change to the class with danger close to inappropriately touch some people with my chopper without there permission... yup suicides would be useful... but yeah doesn't need to be graphic. just hit start and click "respawn" or something. i mean the medias gonna be all over this crap if activision puts the ability to commit suicide into a SHOOTER i mean your already killing people now your killing yourself ? gimme a break guys. there already blaming rising violence on video games, now you want them to blame games for rising suicide rates ? let rock and roll take some of the blame.
pikachu26

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

If you want heroin and prostitutes go play GTA.
bigboom11

Studios