Being able to kill yourself

Black Ops forum

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS! COOKING A GRENADE DOES THE JOB, BUT THERES A TIME DELAY AND IF YOU WANT TO AVOID BEING KILLED YOU HAVE TO DO IT FAST!
General_bravo

General bravo wrote:

I think Black ops should include a feature were you could put a gun to yourself and blow your brains out. Why would this be usefull you ask, its great for escaping being killed or maybe you want to change you class ect. I dont know if it should be a perk or essectial but it would be helpfull. It does add on to your deaths.

P.S it would be awsome looking to for people who like to make cod movies on their capture cards

General bravo

deff not...if sum1 earned the kill on you they deserve the points....

"O NO IM GONNA LOSE THIS GUN FIGHT!!!!!*blows brains out* this is the most ridiculous idea ive heard
tgsilverbullet
So, you're saying you want to in-game An Hero? Okay, fine with me, but it'll just encourage the use of the more powerful weapons so that you don't have to deal with people trying to prevent you from getting the kill.
solidhead3
Maybe it could be unlocked in a high level so noobs wont be abused
General_bravo
You're stupid, and you sound like a twelve-year-old, this looks like a thread you made just for the sake of having made a thread. Get off of CoD.
T3h_Pwn3r3r
Highlighted

Damaged83 wrote:

It's called throwing a grenade at the ground, and waiting.

Plus, that would be more cheap than unlimited noobtubes. Killing yourself to avoid getting killed? The ten year olds will love that.

^^^THIS^^^
Black_Ops123

Studios