vsat vs. counter uav

Black Ops II Xbox 360

how can a counter uav take down an orbital vsat? my vsat should stay up until it's done, uninterrupted. it's a freaking satellite...(i guess) Am i missing something? i do understand that it comes back after the  cuav is over so it's not totally gone. but geez really frustrating when you get it try to go for lodestar and dogs...

-Junior

GOLD3NTHUMBS
6 REPLIES 6

SO frustrating that there are scorestreaks that counter other scorestreaks. What a joke! How dare you, game balance?! /sarcasm

DeadlySeker

he should use swarm and hunter killer exclusively nothing counters them but a building.

parnezzi

And Blind eye Smiley Indifferent

DrKuhn

not that teammate who just spawned right beside you. without blind eye

parnezzi

haha another whiner who cant handle the game without looking at the map to get kills

TWINDEATHSTAR

Orbital v-sat reveals the enemies on your radar but it doesn't actually make your radar untouchable. Cuav was designed to disrupt your radar. And it can be shot down easily. I don't see how, by any logical path taken, this doesn't make sense to you. If anything, congrats to the guy that held on to his cuav just for that moment but i would bet it's more likely they got it in a care package and you both activated them at around the same time and you got the short end of the stick. Suck it up

DrKuhn

Studios