treyarch stop blaming us and fix multiplayer.............. please!!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

i'm fed up with activision and treyarch blaming me for my constant laggy multiplayer experiance.

its not my equipment that is causing major lag its the game.

your own game proves this in the combat training mode.

combat training works perfectly. feels smoth, nice hit detection. everthing works without changing a single setting or exiting the game.

you would think in combat traing mode the game would be slower as there are human and AI controlled players all playing a map at the same time.

so treyarch whatever "code" or "system" thats in the combat training mode thats not in the regular multiplayer matchmaking just copy and paste it in so we can ALL have a good time.

that is all

flea69dude
5 REPLIES 5

There are also less human players to deal with.  There can be a max of 6 human players in a combat training game.  That is why it runs (generally) more smoothly than other playlists.  It's kind of like ground war.  The chances of having a laggy game increase greatly when moving from a 6v6 playlist to a 9v9 playlist.

So I don't think it's the coding or whatnot that causes combat training to generally run smoother than other playlists.  It's just the fact that there are half as many human player connections to deal with.

ap0stl3

LOL! I so feel your pain. Tonight was the worst time ever. Im still sick to my stomach. I keep getting put into losing games, any migration is a loss, the game is lagging me so so much. I cant even get shots off hip firing. This game is utter garbage. Notice how we went from 800K players online to 225K online. The game is only 5 weeks old, th a t should tell you this game is garbage.

bmf1974

This is the reason exactly why I'm here reading this. I thought it was just me!! This game is going downhill fast. Needs attention soon.

dave5552001

This is the reason exactly why I'm here reading this. I thought it was just me!! This game is going downhill fast. Needs attention soon.

dave5552001

I understand your frustrations, but we have had many of these threads. Please contribute to those which are attempting to find solutions to common issues if you can and please search before posting.

Support has this article for assistance with Multiplayer Lag. https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Lag-Occurs-in-Multiplayer-Game/?l=en_US&c=Game_Tit...

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Studios