Black Ops II Xbox 360

Months of playing hckc and no one ever got tags really and would stand next them. Now since i only use lmgs, everyone steals my tags when i spend ages running to them, especially when they see me moving to them but due to the smg weight but you get the picture. Id like to see a delay in tags appearing to other players, only the killer and the person who died can grab them even if its like 5 second delay. Annoys me so much ive gotten to the stage of shooting repeat offenders... End of rant

trolltbh
52 REPLIES 52

I feel your pain. Your fat and can't win a race. Ha ha. Until there is FFA KC its gonna happen. Its a team game and thats the name of the game capping tags.

BKBLAZER

Oh darn you didnt get your kill streak.   The goal is to get confirms, if I see a tag I am sure as hell gonna grab it! 

To often, I watch someone kill a guy and then leave the tag sitting there,  thanks mister I'll take that!

Foxman3501

Like you said it´s annoying but better your team mates catch them then nobody.

How often do I get the $ sign in my eyes because of 3 or more tags appear right next to me and what happens? You get shot.

Then rather get your team mates shot

spkTKay

spkTKay wrote:

Like you said it´s annoying but better your team mates catch them then nobody.

How often do I get the $ sign in my eyes because of 3 or more tags appear right next to me and what happens? You get shot.

Then rather get your team mates shot

QFT.

Hate when this happens.

BOps2PI

Screw the tags! Let my team mates get them. Everytime i move in KC i get get killed from behind!

codchamp1

codchamp wrote:

Screw the tags! Let my team mates get them. Everytime i move in KC i get get killed from behind!

Every time I spawn in this game I get killed from behind

element96x

Peoples fail responses are worse than mw3 forums. Who said anything about score streaks? Assumptions. I will play as a team but when you get fail people whose only tags they get are yours is annoying. If i cant get to my tags or im locking down take them. Its when im running for them. PEople need to learn to read. But to other comments yeah it is annoying and ffa kc would be golden. Btw if you gonna flame or slam for speaking me speaking my mind, better keep going cos i always say what i think.

trolltbh

The only way to react on the situation is grab as much as you can as long as you are not a prestige master. You need elbows in this world, sad but true.

spkTKay

I am prestige master but doesnt mean i dont want my tags. I play for one reason, outdo my previous cod career and my mw3 career had good accomplishments i wish to beat. Werent gonna get blops 2 but my gf got it so i may as well try

trolltbh

Studios