so i was banned 6 days for booster killing hows that

Black Ops II Xbox 360

i was in a game of hckc it put in a half over game anyway everyone in that lobby where boosting so they where droping tacs so i started shooting them game end i had like 80 kills and maybe 10 deaths now i try to go online and it says banned for 6 days i mean really wtf i just bought the xbox fri i was prestege 1 lvl 44 i am sure i am reset also i dont understand i called the number they prtty much to me i was sol for 6 days  so i am returning the xbox and the game to best buy 2maro $59 they lose

RealNewb
2 REPLIES 2

Hope you kept the receipt!

Seriously though return the 360 AND the game and get new copies of each. I have a friend on his 3rd 360 because of stuff like this (emblem locked because of an image). When you buy Xbox-Live just buy them by the month so you don't waste money when you need to start over.

I'm not sure if they would ban a new console for putting a banned LIVE account on it but why risk it?

FleurDeLilly
Highlighted

Please read the Code of Conduct and Security & Enforcement Policy.

Bans are not subject to further review nor can the merit of one be discussed on the forums. Forum moderators and users are not responsible for your ban, therefore unable to provide you with assistance.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

extremefight49

Studios