pistols shouldn't have the same advantage as a primary!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

pistols shouldn't have the same advantage as a pri...

PERIOD.

Catfishbillyy1
69 REPLIES

Re: pistols shouldn't have the same advantage as a...

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

If they cost the same amount of points, they should be just as effective. PERIOD.

PerEverto13

in reply to PerEverto13

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing pistols having a limited amount of ammo to them. LIke maybe only two clips. It would make extended clips more usfull as well. It would also make them a back up weapon not a primary weapon.

That would be an interesting twist on pistols. Or perhaps only have one clip.

BlarkW

in reply to PerEverto13

that logic is irrelevant because the weapon is considered a secondary, which means its the weapon you use when you have no ammo in your primary. i can't use a pistol for a primary now can i? no, so that means the primary weapon is stronger, and if its stronger there should not be an equal firefight with a pistol. PERIOD.

Catfishbillyy1

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

If they cost half a point i would agree with this stand point, but as it currently stands that is a load of bull.

So you wouldnt feel robbed if they cost a full point and were shooting air soft? As apearently you want it that way. Seriously there OP threads are getting old...

PerEverto13

in reply to PerEverto13

then explain hardwired, dead silence, and awareness, and cold blooded to a degree

parnezzi

in reply to parnezzi

Thats simple, poor perk balancing. I would also put ghost on that list as well, in its current gimpy state.

Pistols are one of the only things i think they got right as far as balance in this game. I would also like to see tactical equipmwnt brought down to .5 of a point each. Well except shock charges and concussions. Which are spammed to hell andback currently.

PerEverto13

in reply to PerEverto13

PerEverto13 wrote:

If they cost the same amount of points, they should be just as effective. PERIOD.

Which is why Bouncing Betties shouldn't have been nerfed because Claymores are much better.

SitRepPro

in reply to PerEverto13

PerEverto13 wrote:

This is terrible logic because it doesn't cost the same amount.

A secondary costs 1 point.

A primary as your second weapon costs 2 points.

The entire purpose of making a secondary (instead of just allowing 2 primaries), it to give you a backup weapon that you normally would just use when you had to because it wasn't as good as the primary. The secondaries in this game make it possible to play normally with a pistol which is ridiculous. Why do they even have an Overkill perk at all? It's useless.

SanAndreasPsych1

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

How exactly does it cost 2 points to use only a pistol? There is no wild card needed so unless you are talking about attachments you are wrong.

PerEverto13

Studios