levels reset back to lvl 1

Black Ops II Xbox 360

ok so i logged off the other day and i was 8th prestige lvl 54.  i logged back on a few hours later and i was lvl 1 first prestige.  i was not banned was not in a local game nothing and my entire profile was reset back to the day i first got the game and Activisions wonderful customer support is nothing but bull shit.  i cant get a hold of anyone online or on the phone so can someone plz tell me what to do or how to get a hold of someone with Activision.

WykydAngel
6 REPLIES 6

gamertag please..

propipe

The only thing you can do is PM Cutpurse. Expect it to take a week or never.

But considering your tale of what you did/ didnt do I would say that its very likely you either cheated, boosted, modded, or did the Master Prestige glitch.

nobody really gets set back to level 1 on the glitch going around.

We could help, please post your Gamertag.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Do you share your computer with anybody? Or do you have a mischievious little brother.lol Sounds like youve been reset using the token thingy,have you got the eraser calling card now?

Blackie111

No reply.

No wonder he said customer support was nothing but bull .

starbuckfrack Level 72

I know right, i don't know why i bother trying to help people sometimes I'm going to go back to reading threads and then backing out again.lol

Blackie111
Highlighted

Sorry for the delay in respons I was at work and no one elts uses my Xbox lol no little brother and I have no calling cards now ppl say they don't boost/cheat all the time but I really don't and if that was the case I would have banned for a time wouldn't I?  And my gamer tag is Wykyd Angel

WykydAngel

Studios