i have been reseted from bo2 multiplayer

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: i have been reseted from bo2 multiplayer

in reply to MaTtKs_

I was also reset this morning when I got on. Is there any way you can help me also?

kobe8bp1

in reply to MaTtKs_

Help as well? My Gamertag is GigaAlec I was Prestige 2 rank 31 I believe and this stuff has all went down and nothing done about it.  I also try going to the stats and rank rollback page and it says I have to link my multiplayer account and I have already done that with my Xbox 360. Please help? :/

GigaAlec

in reply to MaTtKs_

i was reset to i idk why i have, almost all gold smgs except the chincom and skorpion, had the rest of smg gold+the peackeeper gold, dsr gold, diamond launchers.. my calling card show i have unlock at the stuff for the msmc and i was 8th prestige level 8 gt.. bigpoppachase

HaRdCoReGaMeRz6

in reply to MaTtKs_

hi my gamertag in ps3 is jon_basauri could you help me please?

jon_basauri
Highlighted

in reply to MaTtKs_

hi my gamertag in ps3 is jon_basauri could you help me please?

jon_basauri

in reply to RaGeSniping

Hi, my gamer tag is Sspr3dyourbalZ. My gamertag is that because some guy hacked me 2 years ago and changed my name but anyways I got reset on February 2, 2013 and I am not a hacker or anythihng. My rank is fine but I use to have 9 custom classes and now i only have 6 and I use to have the remington, Ballista, and the Dsr 50 gold and i had like 200 one shot one kills with the SVU-AS and those are all gone now and I am missing a few of my prestige titles and stuff. Also, on my combat record it says that I have over 6 billion kills with the SVU, M216, and another gun, I don't really know how that happened.

AYER6999999

in reply to RaGeSniping

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to RaGeSniping

Hi, my gamer tag is Sspr3dyourbalZ. My gamertag is that because some guy hacked me 2 years ago and changed my name but anyways I got reset on February 2, 2013 and I am not a hacker or anythihng. My rank is fine (4th prestige level 45) but I use to have 9 custom classes and now i only have 6 and I use to have the remington, Ballista, and the Dsr 50 gold and i had like 200 one shot one kills with the SVU-AS and those are all gone now and I am missing a few of my prestige titles and stuff. Also, on my combat record it says that I have over 6 billion kills with the SVU, M216, and another gun, I don't really know how that happened. Please help me

AYER6999999

in reply to AYER6999999

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to RaGeSniping

same

MysteriousPwnd

Studios