how do i get my guy to talk?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

as you all know sound whoring through foot steps is non exsistant, but i found out that voices are actually pretty loud and easy to tell the location of someone if you have decent enough headsets.

and i also know you can't really control if your guy talks so usually if theres someone, like there always is, running around in the spawn and being a nuisance  and he reloads and spouts out one of the reloading sayings you can find him pretty easily.

now im just wondering how can i get my guy to talk so i know what language to listen for? usually every game has either english, or not english. to put it simply.

iv'e tried shooting and reload, wasting a grenade but i can't get a good method to get my guy to talk when i want.

any suggestions on how to get it other than going through the process of actually learning the teams and the language of each and actually paying attention to what, whats at the start of the match?

parnezzi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

"Good Guys"

SEAL Team Six: American accent

FBI: American accent

ISA: American accent

"Bad Guys"

SDC: Mandarin

Militia: Arabic

Mercs: A mix between American, Australian, British and South African accents.

That's how I tell.

Vespervin
8 REPLIES 8

"Good Guys"

SEAL Team Six: American accent

FBI: American accent

ISA: American accent

"Bad Guys"

SDC: Mandarin

Militia: Arabic

Mercs: A mix between American, Australian, British and South African accents.

That's how I tell.

Vespervin

If you want to get them to talk try waterboarding.....lol I believe if you wear dead silence they won't say those things so if you are a ds user that might be whats going on?

Sora_v21

dead silence doesn't shut you up

parnezzi

I think they have tweeked foot step level in last week. Have been using these to good effect if away from lots of noise. I've been doing what vespar does.

Sorry in answer to you question I have no idea how to make this happen.

gallp13

same here. can't hear clear across the map like every other cod but it's way better than it was a few weeks ago.

Sirveaux

I can understand what all the "bad guys" on Carrier say haha.

I speak Mandarin.

Ezcru

are they saying "godzilla" like it sounds sometimes would make my day

and to the OP. oh yea, my enemies voice has screwed him far more then his footsteps have in this game.

deamonomic

Lol, nice one

gallp13

Studios