how do I equip the elite skin?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

it said I unlocked it as soon as I put the game in and I can view it but when I go to the actual weapon screen to change my gun skin it's not there?

also what's all this noise about diamond weapon skins, how do I get that? Best I've got so far is bloodshot for an lmg thats lvl 15 (still don't trust weapon prestiging for some reason)

greatsirkain2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All you do is go to your class, go to your weapon, Hit Y to enter Customize. Along the top right you will see Camos/Emblem/ DLC. Use the RB/LB Bumpers to navigate back and forth. The Skin should be under DLC.

As for Diamonds, you must achieve Gold Camos for every weapon in a weapon class. So as soon as you unlock Gold for all of your Assault Rifles, for example... you will unlock Diamond.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

View solution in original post

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
5 REPLIES 5

All you do is go to your class, go to your weapon, Hit Y to enter Customize. Along the top right you will see Camos/Emblem/ DLC. Use the RB/LB Bumpers to navigate back and forth. The Skin should be under DLC.

As for Diamonds, you must achieve Gold Camos for every weapon in a weapon class. So as soon as you unlock Gold for all of your Assault Rifles, for example... you will unlock Diamond.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

View solution in original post

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

that's the one, cheers

greatsirkain2

good tip

if you do prestige the weapon do it when you unlock the challenges for gold

theres 2 challenges to get 150 kills without using attachments and  perks, i always prestige my weapon then run a class with no perk and no attachments get two challenges done at once and lvl weapon so when you finish the challenge you shoiuld have most of your attachments back

Maccabi Level 75

when you go in to customize the weapon, use your right (or left) bumper to go to the DLC tab and select your Elite camo.

Diamond is available when you get Gold camo for all weapons in a particular class i.e. all SMG's, etc.

Good luck.

snorubit1
Highlighted

To apply the elite skin to your weapon: Push Y while highlighting your gun in create a class to access the weapon camo menu, push the right pumper twice to access DLC skins, and select the Elite weapon camo.

Also, in order to get a diamond weapon camo, you must unlock Gold camo for all weapons of one class. (e.g. once you get all shotguns Gold, you get Diamond for all shotguns. Same applies to all weapon types such as Snipers, Assault Rifles, SMGs ect.)

I hope this really helped!

Crazyfrog1020

Studios