hip fire sniper...out of hand

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Out of all the crap that was adjusted due to data crunching I'm at a loss as to how snipers seem to slip through the cracks. its absurd to get killed by a sniper rifle being hip fired on the move. Seriously why is there so much love given to those who chose to use the sniper like an assualt rifle? Quick Scoping and now this stupid hip fire crap.

spanky_smonkey
18 REPLIES 18

Please go hipfire with a sniper and get a lot of kills, post it on youtube, and show us.

Then play me 1 v 1 while you hipfire with a sniper and i hipfire with an SMG.

Good Luck.

miroku21921

You're challenging him to a sniper vs smg hipfire battle. How does this even make sense? Sniper hip-firing & quickscoping is based on luck. Stop being so arrogant. How about you show us your montages my GOD.

X_MISSILE_X

You do realise that they nerfed Sniper hipfiring in the last patch right?

The new hipfire spread is huge, even with laser sight on (Also nerfed).

CorruptAdze

Im yet to be killed in this way. Perhaps give the guy that did it his/her credit and be on your way. Unless they were using a modded controler that isblol

PerEverto13

Yep. Always hipfired with snipers. Pisses me off especially when I am using an SMG and they just twirl around real quick then hipfire while strafing.

The other thing that does this is the shotgun that uses a slug. Way too accurate hipfire when moving.

rock_theory

Maybe...you're just bad?

miroku21921

Well thanks for the insult, dick. You must be pro.

rock_theory

I don't know man, when I'm shooting a sniper in the back, he dies, well because I have first shot and hes facing the other way. Don't blame anyone for your own inability to keep your sights on your target.

Like I posted earlier, if you really think hipfiring is an issue, go record a full gameplay of you hipfiring with the sniper and show me how well you do. Only then will I take your comments seriously.

miroku21921

Has nothing to do with ME hipfiring. I'm talking about my enemies hipfiring. Learn to read asshat.

rock_theory

Studios