guy freezing people on command

Black Ops II Xbox 360

seeming as im not allowed to back up my post... this is all i gotta say.

their is a person on xbl that can freeze people

i am scratching my head wondering why its the admins job to cover up ... glitches and modders in this game. they should be fixed/found shown and reported..

in game is not as affective and seeing how quick my original post went down.. this forum would be a very affective way.. is this not what forums are for.

im confused at how stupid this is.

can any one point out a valid reason as to why i cannot post and report a mod/modder/hack on the official call of duty support forum?

conman2010
4 REPLIES 4

do you have game play? if so link the youtube in here

Err0r_6_

Your original post was just a youtube link. Make sure you've read these: YouTube & Streaming Guidelines.

Also -

We do not allow Name & Shame on the forums. Please report the players in game using the report player option. Also please refer to the Black Ops 2: Security & Enforcement Policy.

PS - I previously PM'd you about this. Feel free to reply to that PM with further questions.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick

Moderator Moderator

conman2010 wrote:

can any one point out a valid reason as to why i cannot post and report a mod/modder/hack on the official call of duty support forum?

Because this is not the support forum.  You will notice at the top of the web page it says support, click there and you will be able to report a cheater there.

Also creating more post bout this will only get you banned from the forums.

StubbornLeech07

Naming and shaming causes more problems than it solves . If the GTz where covered up it would probably have been fine and lag switching isn't new its been about for ages

smokesdope

Studios