foreign servers and the problems with them

Black Ops II Xbox 360

activision treyarch i really dont understand your thinking.why on earth do you force people to play a game where you know that their experience is going to be poor and get turned off your product.im not racist in anyway but i dont want to play with the french,germans,italians,spanish,swiss or the belgiums.why you ask.simple because the connection is always garbage.when on an english server i can go 25/30 for 20 regularly(dont get me wrong i still have real bad games)but as soon as i get on a foreign i go 8/10 kills for 40/45 deaths.why would anyone want to accept that level of game play and im sure the people on the other side of the water have the same experience.ive tried the search preferences set it to best normal and any but i still keep getting dumped in with the foreigners end up leaving and the low and behold you ban me for backing out of to many games,i meam what are you trying to do. all i can say is its very laughable,very very poor show guys.

craigyboy690
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I feel your pain dude, i'm of the same opinion as that, why i have to get paired with French, German, Italians, Swiss, Netherlands, Spanish or even as far as Russian, USA and on occasions Japanese  i don't know...

Now i've got nothing against any of these people, but the connection with them is always dreadfull with extremelly bad lag and them usually having three bar connections and unkillable and it's guaranteed that the chances are i will be paired with them, especially in the afternoons and late at night,

I thought the last update was supposed to stop the chances of this happening, especially by setting to Best or Normal and of it only happening if you set it to "Any" guess i was wrong?

Mandude1

its a crying shame others are suffering aswell bud.all day today ive been dumped in with europeans and the experience has been the same.unkillable enemys,lag jees ive forgot how many times ive fallen over dead then have the person appear in front of me who shot me.i know theres a perk called ghost but i never realized it actually made people invisible lol

craigyboy690

Studios