fair and even game play is a joke in this game

Black Ops II Xbox 360

im sick of laggen and disconnection and host changes you as a company should be fixing this.. ill put money on it you suffer when the next one comes out. you say you have 500k players at 60$ each for the game is 30,000,000 million you couldnt spend some of that on decent servers for the players if you had spent that cash on the servers you wouldn't have people like me writing this about your joke you call a game..and you would probly have a millon or more players

when are you going to fix the players killing players for there care packages this is very unfair and unsportsman like conduct. and when host kills more then 3 players it dosent kick him so he can keep killing and killing team mates to help the enemy team win how you going to fix that.you make him wait 20seconds to join the game that he should have been kicked from for killing players. but nope he waits his 20 seconds comes back in the game tosses a gernade and kills 3 more of us another 20 seconds he has to wait just to do that again..wow really fair to me whos stuck on this guys team..and if i leave the game i get counted a lose and no points for the match..

example played a game the guy was on the other team and i killed him allot so he decides that he will kill me when he is on my team and if he cant shoot me he steals my care package destroys my bettys shock charges and all of the eq i set down so i decide that im going to leave the game to get away from the disruptive player olny to find out if i leave the game early you count it as a lose and i get no match points i dont mind the no match points but the lose is a joke . so you punish me for leaven this game and nothing happens to the guy thats team killing and being a dirt bag.. i  reported this person not olny did nothing happen.. this guy now has himself and his friends joining my games to destroy my eq and kill me..i even put him on the avoid this player list and he still joins my games.

.your facebook page has 150 likes out of the more then a half a million player you should be looking into why you olny have 150 likes.

as a person that plays this game allot i can tell you why its because of the hit dection or lagg..your game is olny good if you have a good conection..

lagg = pop out killers nobody wants to play a game were 1-6 players have a huge advantage over the other team because of lagg in your servers..or they have a poor connection. with a 3 second lagg they can come out around a cornner line up a shot on you and the olny thing you see is a guy in the middle of the street shooting you in face but by then its to late your in a body bag and he running to the next spawn point.

example is i have 1-3 bars and the bad guy has 4 he comes around the cornner and shoots me i have fast reflex's but i didnt even see this guy till he laggs into view now if it was a 1 sec lead then he has a full second to aim and shoot me before i even know he's there

for the ones that say well you must have a bad internet well to you i would say its not me i had a tech come out during game play and hook up some stuff to my connection and he say's with out a dought in his mind the lagg is from the black opps servers and theres nothing i can do. 

your adding a copple of new maps and a new gun why dont you fix this lagg problem before you add more problems every time you add new mapps some jerk  glitches them or finds some way to cheat like the shooting in between the cracks in the one wall to shoot a spawn point..so he can get tons of kills do you test them out before you relise them to us or do you make us your game testers if im a game tester i want paid if im not going to get paid then do your job and do some testing of your owen before you relise it....

bounce betty what a complet joke for future game based in 2025 this weapon is a joke you run over a betty not olny does it take forever to pop up and explode you can just go to a croutch dont even have to drop prone to dodge it.. first off let me point out the betty explodes at cheast lvl so when you go croutched it blows up at face lvl how is that dodging the betty. you should have to be prone to dodge a betty.. real bettys kill prone people. so future ones should leave a hole in the gorund and a bloody imprint were the bad guy used to be..many times now this guy comes up to me croutched my betty goes of killing me and he lives..

ban hackers if your cought hacking,moding and or cheating then perm ban them or ban them for such a long time they wont cheat anymore..for fear of another ban like the 1st one simple fix but your company treats this like a joke..

so reporting for boosting,cheating is useless i cought allot of people boosting  one usen a tac and the other one shoots him he call in all kinds of carepackages and stuff so i report them for boosting and there still playing today this was 2weeks ago. how many points and ranks can 2 boosters get in 2weeks.. the end kill cam even showed them boosting this is a joke if there not baned then whats the point of keeping a score or even having a report button because they just cheat to get a high one..and nothing happened to them.

im not the best player and im not the wors't i just want a fair playing field..and with the laggy servers and the 1000 diffrent hacks,mods and controlers that aim shoot and drop shot for you ..

makes me think it will never be a fair playing field because you cant stop them.. if you can stop them then why havent you...? you can start by going to youtube and type in aim bot or mods for black opps 2 and there at least 30k people that posted vids..to brag about how they killed tons of people cheating..

and i dont care if you ban me from your game because of my oppion there better shooters out there like borderlands 2 ill just trade this in for one of them..

I dont think ill buy another game from this company unless some things change and change fast..long and loyal fan of the black opss and the mw games but starting to see that this company is out olny for the money.. and could careless what anyone has to say unless it has a $ sign next to it...or it would make them money..huge disapointment from a custmer point of view and i bet there sales on the next one will hopefuly show the fans disapoinment.. you want to make the game better.. hit them were it counts there pocket books.. you can remove my post but i saved a copy.

slayer0fg0d
11 REPLIES 11

Umm, I know you're just venting because you're pi$$ed but honestly, many of us COD fans have ads and won't read your WOT.

Don't take it personal...

djtn

First off, your grammar is horrible. If you want to make a convincing, product-changing rant, make sure your grammar and sentence structure is spot on.

Second, I read all this, and I have to say that your case is not everybody's case. Not everybody is 3-barring or experiencing major lag. I, for one, am not. Now, I'm not discounting anyone that does, but do you remember how bad MW3 was at the beginning? Exactly. Treyarch will fix this. Now, you claim to not ever buy one of their games again. Do you really think that David Vonderhaar really cares that you won't pay $60 for his games anymore? NO. He is ROLLING in the dough. He doesn't need you, me, or anyone on this forum who "will never buy his games again." However, he is doing a good job on bringing us historical DLC (first ever gun DLC, why am I the only excited one?). Treyarch has turned the Call of Duty franchise on it's head with all of the innovations they made. The pick 10 system? ACTUAL SCORESTREAKS? Brand new zombies modes?

Third, boosters and cheaters are getting banned. People even come to this forum to complain about it.

Realize this, once they work out the netcode, this game will be one of the best in the series.

I mean no disrespect.

heyjude117

LoL historical DLC, ok let's discuss this optical illusion of "gun DLC." Last CoD MW3 had 20% more guns than BO2 right out of the box. Would you rather have your "historical COSTS MORE MONEY dlc" or a game that comes with 20% more guns included in the price of the game already? Furthermore, it is only ONE gun, there is like a 9 gun difference between MW3 and BO2. This is a classical marketing ploy to make you think you are getting something extra and new, when they just shaved off from what the game should have had in the first place for free. BO3 will have 5 guns in the game and an even more historical DLC with 3 guns at 2x normal DLC price and you people would probably go gaga for it.

Pick 10 system is a joke with watered down perks, overly attachment needy guns, and annoyingly separate scorestreak system set apart from the classes. I won't go into my feelings about Pick 10 fully, but it was not impressive to me to say the least.

Scorestreak system is good, however the game modes determine which scorestreaks you can run and most times high streaks are out of the question. Try to get K9 in TDM, lol very unlikely. Even if you manage to get it, match will probably be over before the dogs can even get one kill.

Zombies, I don't really play that, so no comment.

BO2 is on fast pace to be the shame of the series. If there is a MW4, expect BO2 to become frisbies for 80% of their customers and BO3 to have record low sales for the series.

JSlayer211

You said it yourself you have anywhere btw 1-3 bars its not the 4 bar player lagging its you. That's why he kills you so easily on your screen everyone jumping and lagging skipping frames on his its playing normal no lag no skipping nothing.

BACONndEGGS

Like I've said before, you'll play a team go 40-5, play the same team the next game and go 8-26 becasue the host switched between games. It's much worse with this game than any other COD I've played.

DieselFox

If you complain so much about the game, just don't play it! The game Migrates Hosts for you to have a BETTER Connection. If you had to compare the issues this game has compared to Mw3 then you will notice a MUCH better improovement.  Overall, this game is the Best COD ever ( My Opinion) and is a whole lot of fun to play. Stop Complaining and Get a Better Internet connection if you complain about the Lag, it'll help.

Draven12341

TL;DR

But I agree with everyone else around here, your grammar is bad, you ponctuate wrong, (WHEN you ponctuate) and did you even tried to read what you just wrote, I mean, it's ginourmous!

I'll make it short for your simple brain:

djtn wrote:

Umm, I know you're just venting because you're pi$$ed but honestly, many of us COD fans have ads and won't read your WOT.

Don't take it personal...

BTW, mate, you don't have to censor pissed of, it's not a swear word.

FamilyTeam

If you complain so much about the game, just don't play it! The game Migrates Hosts for you to have a BETTER Connection. If you had to compare the issues this game has compared to Mw3 then you will notice a MUCH better improovement.  Overall, this game is the Best COD ever ( My Opinion) and is a whole lot of fun to play. Stop Complaining and Get a Better Internet connection if you complain about the Lag, it'll help.

Draven12341

Draven12341

Studios