corner camp central today

Black Ops II Xbox 360

just noticed an over abundance of corner campers today. also, been a struggle to even stay positive! wow! not having a good day gaming thats for sure. anyone else have these days where you cant even get a damn UAV?!?!?! its like someone turned the A.I. up in my settings, im getting rocked today.

Leper_Messiah85
17 REPLIES 17

What game modes are you playing?

devidog_kyle

It was a kind of campy day. I sniped alot so my day went well.

FleurDeLilly

i ended up sniping too.. i usually play HCKC or moshpit but 90% nuketown.

Leper_Messiah85

Yeah... same here. There is to much camping this days. I play a lot HC TDM, TDM, HC KC, KC. They are just waiting in corners for someone who passes there spot. Worst things are, when they continuously aim doors or lay down for some camping at the end of the map. I mean sure, maybe you will get them next time, but that doesnt help your scorestreak neither.

AndyVegas

I've been noticing this recently, the greenies often start out rushing, then wind up playing in a very campy manner after their backsides get handed to them

Also had some clans TK each other to get kicked from games, like we cant see whats happening in the killfeed. Tut tut. Better than host dashing I spose.

Bielsalmighty
Highlighted

I noticed an increase in campers and boosters recently too... Campers will just ruin a streak or two but boosters ruin the whole game. I'll take campers over boosters :-p

My last game last night was KC on standoff... hit the time limit and the score was 60 to 55.... we lost. I had close to half of the confirms. It was a combination of super bad team mates and some really dug in campers. I was doing fairly decent, ended up at 30/15 rushing in and killing them stopping most of their streaks. Even though the game went to time limit and the scores were overall low, the game still kept it's excitement level because I was always in some action. If I had one other person on my team with any ability to play the game we would have easily won. My team went : 18-24, 12-17, 6-22, 7-13, 7-8....  Of course that was pretty much the norm for my teams last night. It wasn't that the opposing team was very good because I did basically the same all night. The average player in general has gotten worse it seems.

malditor

I remember from basic training we were suppossed to check corners . I was pretty sure al those in my flight knew it was obvious.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Usually I'll admit it's my fault if I blow by a corner and get killed. Doesn't make it any less frustrating. Also, it's more frustrating when you do check the corner only to be blasted by someone who comes around another corner while you are checking the corner. OR you kill the guy in one corner and another guy in the opposite corner camping blasts you... Yeah.... good times.

malditor

Or you clear a doorway only to have them kill you because the game didn't load them on your screen...

FleurDeLilly

Studios