am i the only one getting shot through walls by sentry guns

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Sentry guns are already op if you dont run emp grenades but now they can see and shoot people through walls thats ridiculous, it has happened on many occasions to me, they definetly need to fix that

silentkill440
12 REPLIES 12

wow i am lucky to get a kill with a sentry gun or any turret for that matter so to say its op just because you got killed by one is a little ridiculous plus the fact that it takes a second to lock on to you which imo is plenty of time to get out the way. i know it will continue shooting even when you are out of site in cover but only briefly. would you complain if your SG killed someone through a wall?

TormentedMisery

What no i get hammered by those things on a daily bases when playing, i set up a class stricly for sentry gun and i dont use sg but it might have gotten one before im just saying it needs to be fixed, there is no reason that lazer should follow me through a wall and keep shooting

silentkill440

yeah i know what your sayin happened to me a lot too but personally doesnt bother me as i shouldnt have given it chance to lock on. i run emps anyways add, engineer to the fold and its no bother at all i dont use them either as they are feeble imo

TormentedMisery

Proof or GTFO. They are a scorestreak award, so have to be powerful, but are easy to take out at the same time.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I agree they should be powerful but i just liked the way it was before, where a perk would hide you

silentkill440
Highlighted

It rendered them useless. This way it forces the other team to play them tactically.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

It was a joke before.  They were awarded by a crate drop, could be knifed, opponents can run in front of it, easily destroyed by bullets and explosives, and could be delayed in working with the concussion grenade making the EMP grenade useless.

You can also destroy them with an LMG and C4s.

SitRepPro

I've gotten hit a few times through walls. I can understand if it followed from when you were visible to just around the corner, but on Hijacked its nailed me when I never once made visual contact. I kind of like it though. In previous titles most people ran perks that hid you from them so they never got me kills. Now it seems I can get my points worth out of them

Ghamorra Level 75

lol There has been a few times where I see a Sentry, try to run behind a wall thinking it's clear, only to have the Sentry keep shooting and tracking me through the wall too

ab36

Studios