all pistols are over powered

Black Ops II Xbox 360

all pistols are over powered

there one shot one kill 99.9% of the time.it's not a sniper riffle or a long range weapon people usen a pistol at med to long range and get a one shot kill on people when im usen a assult riffle or a submachine gun..and get hit markers, guy jumps off a ledge im shooting him with a assult i get 3 hit marker and he drops me with one shot at more then half the map distance..change the range or damage a pistol does.. im going to use my marsh mellow hit marker shooting assult riffle to your choper killing pistol is a fair game. is a total joke and fix the bouncing betty or add it to the tactical since its useless at killing people that croutch. we would have had allot of lives saved if the betty in the wars could be avoided buy croutching...

slayer0fg0d
22 REPLIES

Re: all pistols are over powered

in reply to slayer0fg0d

they are only 1 shot up close in HC. You die to them a lot because they have a faster pull up rate than your big AR. You also have better mobility.

my pistols were the first thing I got diamond on. Super simple.

xmrythem

in reply to slayer0fg0d

I'm not sure if troll or just some guy who is really, really stupid.

Anyway, Executioner, the only pistol in any CoD game that can one hit in core modes, says hello. Because that gun needs ALL the nerfs

Joco30001

in reply to slayer0fg0d

1 kill? in hardcore perhaps, isnt that the point of this mode? This is the first COD pistols have been any good at all. Why not just use them if theyre so good? Right, cause theyre not.

PS I have over 2500 betty kills, so I call User error.

CowboySr

in reply to slayer0fg0d

no there not i have used the 3round bust and killed snipers all the way at the other end of the map shooting threw walls tanks choppers there cheap and have to much power..

slayer0fg0d

in reply to slayer0fg0d

These are a lot of vids on youtube saying how OP thet are. They may get a patch shortly. However poor old Mr. Executioner needs a buff.

y0ssar1an22

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Alright, this is the 2nd post of yours I've commented on.

Think of it this way. Pistols are 1 point of your 10 allotted points. That's 10%, 20% if you add an attachment. If you decide to add another attachment, that's 40% of what you're allowed! That's ALMOST HALF! So if something is going to (potentially) take up 40% of your points, shouldn't it work effectively?

heyjude117

in reply to heyjude117

you missed the hole point so plz dont post on my stuff no more ok heyjude117 because your a troll can you shoot a pistol across a map and kill a person yes. and it's easy to do it the pistol is not a sniper or a long range weapon and my post is people usen it like its a snipper shooting across a map to kill a person.

slayer0fg0d

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Lol, I'm not a troll. Did you read my post? I logically explained why the pistol is as good as it is. It SHOULD be this good, it's worth a chunk of your points. This is one of the few CoD's where the pistol is actually a viable option, unlike BO1. And have you actually tried to shoot people across the map with pistols? I have, it's darn near impossible. Before you knock it, try it out for yourself. And NOT the B23R, try the five-seven or Tac-45

heyjude117

in reply to slayer0fg0d

I love the pistols in this game, as they allow me to make my class which I call RAMBO.

kap-40 w laser sight

combat knife siberaia camo

lightweight/flak jack

cold blooded

tactical mask

semtex. class is awesome and super fun

anahum

Studios