Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

Over the past few call of duty titles I have perfected the whole idea of strafe jumping to prone to win unexpected gun battles. It seems as though now that a lot of halo players, including pros, are switching to BO2, people have started complaining about this strategy or tactic much much more. Do you guys think it's a problem, or just something that a lot of people either need to do and join the ranks, or get used to the fact that its here to say?
Also, if you want to know how to do this, here is an instructional vid, but it's not the point of this post.

iKon11
162 REPLIES

Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

in reply to iKon11

Hate people that drop down from parachute and kill me.

CR4IG

in reply to iKon11

Also, when did people stop embedding videos, the reason I DID NOT watch this?

CR4IG

in reply to iKon11

It honestly isn't a problem. It's a good way to punish head glitchers/snipers, and it really isn't that aggravating. If you're angry about being shot, then CoD won't be much fun.

D3MONGAM3R

in reply to iKon11

I am for Halo Jumpers.  It is part of competitive gaming.  It is a way to out play your opponent.  Another way to out play your opponent is Dropshotting.

Only bad kids complain about Halo Jumping and Dropshotting because they cannot accept that they get out played.

RallyOrDie

in reply to RallyOrDie

Only bad kids Halo jump or Dropshot. There cheap "tactics" and the only reason players get kills from doing this is because there so ridiculous mid-gun fight it catches a lot of kids off guard. Sure, you can chalk that up to "skill" if it helps you sleep at night.

Besides, both of these "Tactics" are useless playing against players who can actually aim and not 10 year olds with no thumbs.

ElitePepe

in reply to ElitePepe

Agree. Dropshotting and halo jumping is cheap. I also believe only try hards do it, and to me if you have to try hard you are bad

blackfalc7n1

in reply to RallyOrDie

I agree. I run shotguns a lot so I need to jump,duck,dodge,run,launch out of windows or off objects then I'll get out gunned. Straight up Rambo style.

oooCHRISPYooo

in reply to iKon11

They allow you to jump in a game, they allow you to shoot in a game. If they didnt want you to jump AND shoot they would have disabled the weapon when jumping.

Quickscopers annoy me more but not enough to hate on thm.

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to iKon11

People are going to do whatever they can to win.

If people need to resort to douchebaggery, I am ok with it. I enjoy shooting them out of the air and hearing them claim that I am using sorcery in the seconds after.

Griefbot

Studios