Wtf? Stat reset for what?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Yeah, the master prestige kids are getting reset.  When I was reset my first time it was during the theater glitch (I didn't know any better at the time).  However, I haven't cheated since and was still reset two more times. Just goes to show life is not fair lol.

SethW

You should think yourself very lucky that it's not me sitting with my thumb on the ban and reset buttons!

I would have a list of all you cheats on the wall in front of me and just randomly keep resetting you all every now and again, just because I could.

obzi
Highlighted

Lol I would do the same.  However, being on the recieving end of this shenanigan is not that awesome lol.

SethW

So when you logged in using a secondary account… you weren't trying to use the account swap glitch?

DR65DR1

Well since my account that I logged into last had never played the game....obviously not.

At the moment I am currently talking to a few support people who are slowly helping me out.

SethW

Finally, a bug that is beneficial to the community!

Scorr

No idea how this benefits the community, considering it could happen to you.  There are countless threads on here of people getting randomly reset.  Hopefully it wont happen to you, but you never know.

SethW

This benefits the community? Hardly =(

I got my rank reset last night from (I believe) 53 to 1 after I played a local split screen game. So now Im all pissed and annoyed because I have to literally start from scratch or pray I can get my rank restored somehow.

Just because someone cheated once and got punished for it doesn't mean they deserve to have bad stuff like this happen to them. They got punished and moved on, let it go.

Brafu

Wow a voice of reason on the COD forum? Crazy.

SethW

Shhhh! Dont you dare go spreading such crazy and wild accusations! =P

Brafu

Studios