Wtf? Stat reset for what?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

You trolls are sad.  I accepted my first punishment and agree that what I did was wrong.  Treyarch stated their levels of dealing with bans and I agree with it.  This time, however, I was wrongfully reset and am annoyed by their error.

SethW

SethW wrote:

I have already been punished for my first transgression.  I havnt cheated since then....  I didnt think it was that hard to understand.  I swear the COD community is dense. I didnt even get a ban message this time or ANY message at that.  It was as if I just started playing the game for the first time.  Makes no sense.

OOPS missed that

starbuckfrack Level 72

It may be a further punishment for the first offense... or they found a second.

If you have played any Local, that could have caused it as well, there is a known issue there.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Well I logged in on the wrong acc when I started to play literally 5 mins ago and it brought me back to the main menu.  I then signed in again with my account and went to the MP menu. My first offence treyarch already stated the punishment for (the theater glitch) and I recieved it.  However, this time I literally did nothing wrong.  That is why Im a bit annoyed.

SethW

Did you play any local matches?

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

The account I signed into the first time was a silver account and offline.  So when I clicked on MP it did most likely bring me to the Local MP menu. However,  I signed out of that acc and chose the correct one.  I then proceeded to get on live and was reset.  Quite odd.

SethW

SethW wrote:

The account I signed into the first time was a silver account and offline.  So when I clicked on MP it did most likely bring me to the Local MP menu. However,  I signed out of that acc and chose the correct one.  I then proceeded to get on live and was reset.  Quite odd.

PM Cutpurse then give him at least a week.

starbuckfrack Level 72

SethW wrote:

Well I logged in on the wrong acc when I started to play literally 5 mins ago and it brought me back to the main menu.  I then signed in again with my account and went to the MP menu. My first offence treyarch already stated the punishment for (the theater glitch) and I recieved it.  However, this time I literally did nothing wrong.  That is why Im a bit annoyed.

Was the first account banned or anything ?

Were you reset all the way back to the beggining ?

Did you do the master prestige glitch ?

did you and the other gamertag play splitscreen ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

Was the first account banned or anything ?

The account I accidentaly signed in on hasnt had live in years and hasnt even played COD.

Were you reset all the way back to the beggining ?

My stats were reset as if I had never played the game.

Did you do the master prestige glitch ?

I didnt do the master prestige glitch, because I did the theater glitch before and obviously knew what would happen if I cheated again.
did you and the other gamertag play splitscreen ?

I didnt start up a match until I was on my main account and that match was on Live.

SethW

Can you make this a little more readable? It looks like censor bars. LOL

asianman12

Studios