Wtf? Stat reset for what?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I just got on after taking a break and I have been reset.  I really have no idea what I did.  I cheated once (during the theaterr glitch) and was reset back to prestige 1, but now Im no prestige again for no  reason.  This is honestly the first time I have been upset by playing COD.  If treyarch could fix this, this would be great.

My gamertag is: Karl Marrx

SethW
39 REPLIES 39

Treyarc is not playing with Glitching \ Boosting \ Cheating........so i would say once is enough

RasputinsShaft
Highlighted

Well the first glitch was literally my fault, but I havnt played since december so I have no idea why I was reset again.  Really bloody annoying.

SethW

Since you've already admitted to cheating I'm going to say that's probably the reason Boosting ,glitching ,spawn killing ,modded controller or hacking . Or they're is a known issue with Local games that can reset you so you might want to contact Catpurse on here through the PM system .

Did you also receive a temp ban as well as the reset ?

smokesdope

SethW wrote:

I just got on after taking a break and I have been reset.  I really have no idea what I did.  I cheated once (during the theaterr glitch) and was reset back to prestige 1, but now Im no prestige again for no  reason.  This is honestly the first time I have been upset by playing COD.  If treyarch could fix this, this would be great.

My gamertag is: Karl Marrx

You want them to fix the fact that you cheated ?

When you made your Gamertag you AGREED and READ the Terms of Use and they said no cheating, glitching, boosting whatever.

YOU made the decision to cheat.

starbuckfrack Level 72

I have already been punished for my first transgression.  I havnt cheated since then....  I didnt think it was that hard to understand.  I swear the COD community is dense. I didnt even get a ban message this time or ANY message at that.  It was as if I just started playing the game for the first time.  Makes no sense.

SethW

Karma catching up to you.

Rednecksniper39

Look another COD forum user who can not read.....

SethW

You cleary don't understand what I meant.

Rednecksniper39

Hhmm a self confessed cheater calling other people DENSE lol the irony !!

smokesdope

Studios