Nothing wrong with the DSR or the SVU. In fact the SVU is pretty bad as you have to ADS for nearly half a second and you only get a 1HK to the head without a suppressor. DSR has great body multipliers but I should hope so given that the weapon takes so long to ADS.
Nothing wrong with EMP grenades. They're there to uproot campers since Claymores etc are able to be resupplied.
The reason why Flak Jacket makes you survive explosive kills is, well, that is its job. I'm kind of tired seeing players toss the C4 nonchalantly knowing the Scavenger will just give them a new one upon a gun kill. Given the maps are overly small, this issue is not worth being worried about. Now have explosives as perks (C4, RPG and Claymores in one slot etc) and no Flak Jacket then may be people wouldn't toss them around like freebies. If you want explosive spam, MW2 is just the game for you.
R870 has wide hipspread but awful range from previous shotguns. It's much easier to spam the PDW like everyone else.
Knifing was nerfed because the "community" moaned for years because of Commando. Even Commando was arguably outclassed as a yellow perk and each time people moan about panic knifing and yet, we have weapons with decent hipfire spreads like SMGs and attachments to reduce this further, like Laser Sight, so people can panic gun instead.
It is what you make it.
Black Ops 2 1/6
Modern Warfare 2 2/6
Modern Warfare 1 3/6
Black Ops 1 4/6
World at War 5/6
Modern Warfare 3 6/6
LOVE the pick 10
LOVE the Zombie maps
LOVE the Multyplayer balance
LIKE most of the maps
Best way to improve the game is to give it all of MW2's maps and give us dedicated servers like Gears of War 3 has.....
Any gun balance I can live with so if your numbers show some stuff needs nerfing then go ahead :-)
It is what you make it.
Each player enjoys a particular title more and less.
I try never to compare but play them as what they are (games). This game BO2 is (chaotic, different mixed with attempts of balancing) it has its moments and its simply another game to use.
I think this is the best actually. The only guns that could use some tuning are the shotguns. The range is crazy. The bouncing betty's are annoying too but nothing that engineer can't handle.
I love how this guy thinks the zombie maps are great. They all suck. Play world at war or black ops 1, those zombie maps, it's an accomplishment to make it to 25 on solo, black ops 2, even new players get to round 35 on solo. MotD was probably the most fun but the easiest zombie map, Die Rise was probably the most like the old zombie maps, TranZit was just an absolute fail even if it is fun at times. The zombie maps are OKAY compared to black ops 1 maps, but to world at war? Complete fails.
well theres CoD 3 but that was a treyarch game too. so the general consisus is that treyarch has always made the worse games, and they don't get any better.
and whats wrong with the AN-94? it sucks ass.
4/4 some good ideas but the adjustments they've made to the lag/lag comp and hit detection make it more frustrating than enjoyable
I played all the old releases over the weekend and even with a lot more players online, BO2's connections were garbage
Since 'best' is subjuctive I will go with favorite:
I would put Blops 2 higher if there was even the tiniest amount of consistency. But the fact is about 20% of all games are unplayable and of the remaining 80% most of those are still pretty bad.
That is based on multiplayer. If you go with campaigns, the MW series is so far ahead of the silly stuff Treyarch puts together.