Will the player card show previous prestiges?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I'm wondering if the player card will show previous prestiges?

Personally I don't like the idea because each COD should be a fresh start rather than making you feel like you need to prestige on the older games as well, for example I can't have a perfect max prestige emblems because I don't have the time to invest anymore like COD 4, WaW, MW2 as of Black Ops and MW3 I've only had time for 3 prestiges; I totally dislike them adding a further 10 on MW3 - people do actually have lifes outside of consoles; well I'm not exactly sure sometimes with people of this community, 70%+ of people on Black Ops still playing are 15th prestige.

COD 4 = 10th Prestige within 14 days.

WaW = 10th Prestige within 20 days.

MW2 = 10th Prestige within 32 days.

Black Ops = 15th Prestige within 48 days

MW3 = 20th Prestige within 75 days

Black Ops 2 = Depends on max level and how many prestiges, MW2 had it right as it's a reasonable time frame.

(Based on 12 Hours a day of game-play, including delays, loading, lost connections etc ) not actually in-game recorded time which is less - real life time.

What do you think about the leveling? Does the increased gameplay time to reach max prestige frustrate you? Should your player card be held to the performance of previous titles like in MW3?

SlipperMouth
15 REPLIES 15

I like the fact that MW3 showed previous prestiges cause if you work hard to earn it then you should be able to show it. I agree that MW3 shouldn't have added an additional 10 prestiges cause it was very hard to get there. In Black Ops 2 our guns and challenges won't be reset when you prestige so that is a huge improvement! It's kinda like a RPG where you level up and keep your items. I always thought you should be rewarded by more than just an emblem when you level up and now it's gonna be so much better. I understand that not everyone has the time to prestige so I'm not too keen on the fact that in order to unlock everything you need to prestige but with 55 levels and only 10 prestiges I think it will be a lot easier than MW3. Previous prestige levels should be an option to show on your gamer card in my opinion cause I didn't max prestige in MW, WAW, or MW2. I did max out in Black Ops and MW3.

Gh0sted76

WE CAN ONLY HOPE! I LOVE THE IDEA OF SHOWING OFF TO YOUR PEERS WITH OUT SAYING ANYTHING. NO NEED TO BRAG JUST TAKE A LOOK AT MY PLAYER CARD.. THIS IDEA IS FLAWLESS IT MAKES THE OGS STAND OUT AND THE BEGINERS. WHERE THERE PLACE IS

MITCH111

Max Prestige is all about who has a job and who doesnt

blackdeath0810

Weird... I have a job working for a Fortune 500 company... and I am 15th Prestige in Black Ops and around 10th in MW3.

Prestige is about who likes challenges and completing them, and who likes to be challenged in game as well by not always having the best toys to play with.

I respect people's decision if they choose not to prestige (I kind of giggle when they brag about how awesome they are with 15 days at Level 80 and then say how they don't have time to prestige), but don't have the audacity to say that people who have worked to earn Prestige are just folks with nothing better to do. People play video games for a challenge. For folks like me, Prestiging and challenges are quite fun.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

blackdeath0810 wrote:

Max Prestige is all about who has a job and who doesnt

Not at all. I have a job and I am 15th on Black Ops, 10th in COD4 and 10th in MW3.

footballrule

My brother and I have owned our own small business for over 10 years and we got a nice "man-cave" set up in our office where we can go play CoD quite a bit. Not bragging, just saying your comment is ignorant.

Gh0sted76

if its anything like black ops it will be easy to rank up fast 10 prestiges with 55 ranks each sounds easy to me it will be even more easy if they did what infinity ward did and have double xp weekend at least once a month.

as for the previous prestige emblems im sure they will make a return not that they ever made any difference to me just because people have the top emblems doesnt mean they are any good it just ment they put the time in

banned-again

i think they should have past prestige emblems in your player card because it helps tell who the n00bs are and it tells who the veterans are....

Florida_Tryhard

and how do you work that out ? a noob can have the top prestige emblem its about time played not skill

banned-again

Studios