Why is Quickscoping in the game?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to DockerBoy

Quickscoping was put in the game to make terrible players rage.

Seriously, slow ADS, slow movement speed, slow reload speed, no sticky aim from the hip, slow rate of fire, and not always a guaranteed one hit kill.

If they consistently beat you with the above disadvantages... God help you if they pull out a KSG.

Scorr
Likes: 106
Posts: 536

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

There is no quick scoping....the is semi quick scoping....but treyarch kills quickscoping....

hence no quick draw on snipers....

I ask why is IT NOT in the game....

NewMan1
Likes: 7
Posts: 132

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

Irrelevent.You don't need to fully scope. If you're vaugely looking in the direction of someone you start to zoom and shoot a fraction of a second later. A kill every time. It's stupidly easy. It beggars belief that people claim skill is involved. How bad must you be to think this is a skill? I have always regarded it as an exploit which is why I asked the questions .

DockerBoy
Likes: 37
Posts: 80
Highlighted

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

Scorr wrote:

Quickscoping was put in the game to make terrible players rage.

Seriously, slow ADS, slow movement speed, slow reload speed, no sticky aim from the hip, slow rate of fire, and not always a guaranteed one hit kill.

If they consistently beat you with the above disadvantages... God help you if they pull out a KSG.

There aren't slow ADS times on the sniper rifles, otherwise they'd have a slower ADS time than LMGs  You're just too used to having Quickdraw from MW3 with your MSR.

SitRepPro
Likes: 581
Posts: 3202

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to SitRepPro

I'm too used to using Quickdraw on my MSR on MW3?

Mind not trolling?

I merely state that quickscoping puts you at a big disadvantage, and those that get owned by them and come to the forum to cry about it, are simply bad players. Quickscopers are easy to kill. Very easy.

LMGs have a faster ADS using quickdraw, which I presumed everyone used? If you are running around CQC with an LMG without quickdraw, you are doing it wrong.

Scorr
Likes: 106
Posts: 536

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

Scorr wrote:

I'm too used to using Quickdraw on my MSR on MW3?

Mind not trolling?

I merely state that quickscoping puts you at a big disadvantage, and those that get owned by them and come to the forum to cry about it, are simply bad players. Quickscopers are easy to kill. Very easy.

LMGs have a faster ADS using quickdraw, which I presumed everyone used? If you are running around CQC with an LMG without quickdraw, you are doing it wrong.

No serious LMG user uses quickdraw you mug... lol

COD_WIDOW
Likes: 211
Posts: 710

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

Scorr wrote:

I'm too used to using Quickdraw on my MSR on MW3?

Mind not trolling?

I merely state that quickscoping puts you at a big disadvantage, and those that get owned by them and come to the forum to cry about it, are simply bad players. Quickscopers are easy to kill. Very easy.

LMGs have a faster ADS using quickdraw, which I presumed everyone used? If you are running around CQC with an LMG without quickdraw, you are doing it wrong.

Wasn't trolling.

LMGs have a slower ADS time than SRs in BO2.  But yes, QSer are easy to kill.  They are shotgun fodder.  If they have maps that would perhaps promote traditional sniper usage then perhaps there'd be less QSing.  Doesn't bother me because some of the guns differ from their standard uses really.  Quickdraw is not the most productive attachment to have unless you're trying to use it as a fat kid's AR.  I can use the QBB with rapid fire and probably treat it as a CQC weapon but keep a little distance.

SitRepPro
Likes: 581
Posts: 3202

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to SitRepPro

Fair enough.

To me, Quickscopers are all year round Christmas noobs.

Was playing carrier and a sniper did a 360 no scope off of the jets you can climb on, and it hit me... but didn't kill me. I then stabbed him.

Scorr
Likes: 106
Posts: 536

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to Scorr

Scorr wrote:

Fair enough.

To me, Quickscopers are all year round Christmas noobs.

Was playing carrier and a sniper did a 360 no scope off of the jets you can climb on, and it hit me... but didn't kill me. I then stabbed him.

I imagine quite a few of them will sacrifice 2500 deaths for that 1 epic 360/720 no scope playing for 100+ hours just so they can get it on Youtube.

SitRepPro
Likes: 581
Posts: 3202

Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

in reply to DockerBoy

Because vonderharr is a duc*ebag

RIOTMAKER219
Likes: 5
Posts: 14

Studios