Why have I lost levels

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I log off yesterday afternoon at level 28 prestige 7. I tried to log in last night and it kept saying servers were unavailable. So I thought o well servers down I'll play offline against the computer. As I was setting the game up it logs me in I get a message about a problem with data and the game resets me to level 52 prestige 6. WTF is going on ? I've lost the levels on my guns, the 100 kills out 150 for the feat of using a gun with no attachments etc and I've lost 3 achievements I unlocked. The most annoying part is I unlocked the achievement for killing 25 players with there own gun and now no matter how many times I kill some one with there own weapon, it will not register a single kill.

Any idea's how I get this looked at ? It might only be 30 levels but if I now can't get an achievement becuase of this, I want it fixed.

Goforit1
4 REPLIES 4

OK thought I might get at least a single reply telling me if there's anything I can do. I don't care about the levels or the gun kills but the fact I can't seem to complete a challenge now I had all ready done is unfair.

One other question that just came to mind. My clan leader got a message telling him I was boosting yesterday. I wasn't but then I'm sure they all say that. Now my clan leader knows me and knows I wouldn't do that and my feelings towards boosters. So he told me who had sent the message and it was some one I had words with in a game for being a ????. So I sent him a message telling him he was more than willing to report me and send any evidence he had to admin.

Do they check these allegations and if I got a unfair reset for that would it of been for the levels since he reported or a complete reset. Now I expect loads will call me a low life cheat but there is no way to ask this question with out seeming like I'm trying to cover up boosting. I know I didn't.

So any info

Goforit1

To answer both of your posts, there is currently a glitch that is lowering the levels on people that go into custom matches. To my knowledge it hasnt been patched. I lost levels twice about 2 weeks ago. Once was only a couple levels, the second time was about 30 levels. Some say it happens if your game freezes in a private match.  You can submit a ticket to support at the top of the screen, I did not bother, Ive just refused to go back into custom games since it happened.  I figured if and when they were able to restore my levels, I would have prob earned back those levels by then or more, and then it would lower me   i did lose gun attachments too. This glitch is not from boosting or cheating.

As for someone reporting you to your clan leader, thats just silly nonsense. Leaders can be looked up on elites website if the leader leaves the roster viewable, so he prob thought he'd try to get you in trouble with him. Really childish. If someone was cheating/boosting, you can upload video from theatre mode and forward on to people that actually work for the company to get them banned/reset. Nobody serious would go to a clan leader who isnt gonna believe random fools sending in game texts.

CowboySr
Highlighted

im not sure how they do it but i think they do a detailed check on your combat record and recently saved replays to justify evidence for in game based complaints, i got reported for cheating when someone thought i was wallhacking when infact it was on hijacked and i always check my backa nd flanks.

MrSuppressioN

Goforit wrote:

I log off yesterday afternoon at level 28 prestige 7. I tried to log in last night and it kept saying servers were unavailable. So I thought o well servers down I'll play offline against the computer. As I was setting the game up it logs me in I get a message about a problem with data and the game resets me to level 52 prestige 6. WTF is going on ? I've lost the levels on my guns, the 100 kills out 150 for the feat of using a gun with no attachments etc and I've lost 3 achievements I unlocked. The most annoying part is I unlocked the achievement for killing 25 players with there own gun and now no matter how many times I kill some one with there own weapon, it will not register a single kill.

Any idea's how I get this looked at ? It might only be 30 levels but if I now can't get an achievement becuase of this, I want it fixed.

You arent the only one. PM Cutpurse and you might have to wait a week or more for a fix to show up if at all.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios