Why do they hate Hardcore so much?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I call bs.

Ss78_

Core is catered towards newer players, HC is for those of us who know how to play a shooter and don't want the Candyland experience core gives. Man up people, HC doesn't have all the problems core does as far as gameplay either. HC in this game is still too noobish, they need to come out with a CoD for men version that is even deadlier than this version of HC. Core is a safe little watered down version of a shooter.

Restore_Hardcore

There is no manly mode or a mode that is more nooby then the other. They both have their ups and downs. People who play core could say that HC is more nooby because it only takes 1 or 2 shots to kill.

Rednecksniper39

You sound like TSD now. I'll break it down for you troll: In core you have 70% more health, you can recover your health if you hide for a few seconds, you have a constant mini map up, you have skull indicators revealing the enemies location without the need for UAV's, you can spray bullets through your teammates to kill the enemy, you know exactly when to reload because of your HUD, you have killcams to see where the enemy is who shot you,....I'm sure there is more too. In HC you die just as easy as you kill so it makes it more intense. Core is Candyland, HC is the best way to enjoy a good shooter. Like I said, HC is still too noobish but Core was designed for newer kids. Trust me, after years of playing HC I spent a few hours playing Core and it was easier than counting to 3. Plus core plays inconsistent as far as how many shots actually register.....the biggest flaw to date. HC takes care of 85% of that problem. I still remember how bad you trolled me back in December so take your Core fantasies elsewhere cause I'm not stupid. Cheers.

Restore_Hardcore

I sound like him because he is right too. just because you play a certain mode does not make you manly or a better player. It all comes down to preference. If you think other then that you are just ignorant.

Rednecksniper39

Congrats, you are now a hypocrite. If it comes down to preference then quit trolling on HC. Have you checked the numbers recently? HC numbers are strong with only 4 playlists. HC makes up at least 1/4 of the CoD community and it will only grow.

Restore_Hardcore

I'm not trolling at all. It isn't trolling just because you don't want to here it or I don't agree with you. I play HC. It is strong on 4 playlist because they are the most popular modes. If you would have a all core modes in HC then you would have modes with less then 1000 players constantly. The reason why there are still party modes is because there really isn't anything that can change those modes into. You can't change Core modes in HC. League isn't going anywhere because it was Vahn's child.

Rednecksniper39

HC CTF would not garner anywhere near the numbers as DOM. The matchmaking excuse is pathetic and old. Switching out CTF for DOM would see 20k in TDM KC and DOM, this is an easy and safe assumption. There would be no matchmaking problem.

NoLifeKing29

I would have no problem with that. I'm not saying that would be a bad idea at all.

Rednecksniper39

I'm just tired of seeing the "matchmaking" excuse from not only posters but from the Devs. Its like they aren't even paying attention to the numbers. They went with CTF FFA S&D and TDM as launch playlists. Two of those are pathetic choices.  I realize they prolly aren't paying much attention to MW3, but just log on one day to it and look at the playlist numbers. Its not that hard to figure out whats hot and whats not.

NoLifeKing29

Studios