Why do they even bother?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why do they even bother?

I see a lot of people with 1 post lately who come here and say nothing but negative about the game, how bad the game is and thats its the worst game ever and all that stuff.

My question is, why do these people even bother? why wasting time by creating a forum account just to tell us how broken and bad the game is. We the community know all the problems this game has and i am not talking about the people who suffer from lag, i am talking about these people who say nothing positive about the game, they register here just to tell us that black ops 2 is the worst game ever.

Why they even bother? is it so hard to stop playing the game? there are many other shooters on the market, no one is forcing them to play black ops 2, just saying.

FixBlops2
17 REPLIES

Re: Why do they even bother?

in reply to FixBlops2

Agree.  A 2500+ poster like myself is tired of spammers.

RallyOrDie

in reply to RallyOrDie

I don't care if they spam the forum, i am not a moderator so its not my job to keep the forum clean.

Its pointless in my opinion to come here and say that the game is the worst ever, the developers don't read the forums and if they do then they will most likely ignore all the topic with "worst game ever" as title. just my opinion.

FixBlops2

in reply to FixBlops2

The only thing the developers really do on the forums is to update the patch notes.

RallyOrDie

in reply to FixBlops2

Perhaps they were expecting a polished product for their cash, one that does not have bugs and glitches. I could argue that the game is so bad that a lot of people actually feel compelled to vent and alert others of the issues in this game, that is why you see so many posts. If the game worked well for most people, then we would not be seeing so many posts.

faithC

in reply to faithC

People would always complain about anything.

RallyOrDie

in reply to faithC

faithC wrote:

Perhaps they were expecting a polished product for their cash, one that does not have bugs and glitches. I could argue that the game is so bad that a lot of people actually feel compelled to vent and alert others of the issues in this game, that is why you see so many posts. If the game worked well for most people, then we would not be seeing so many posts.

oh... so they wanted something that no man has yet to achieve. Seriously, there is not one, NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF TECH that does not have its problems. The more complicated something is, the more parts there are, the more complex you make it, THE EASIER SOMETHING GOES WRONG. you want 0 problems? use a bow and arrow... wait... the bow snapped.... >.>'

oh and the game DOES work well for most. why do you think the post count of these things are so low? please dont tell me that you think that what we ahve seen is high traffic XD

your post proves that you guys expect the unreasonable. no video game in the history of video games has EVER been released with 0 problems or glitches.

deamonomic

in reply to deamonomic

No game will ever be issue free.  Even if they spend 4 years on the game it will still have unforseen issues.

RallyOrDie

in reply to RallyOrDie

RallyOrDie wrote:

No game will ever be issue free.  Even if they spend 4 years on the game it will still have unforseen issues.

honestly, they could spend eternity on it and someone here would find something they didnt like and complain.

deamonomic

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

your post proves that you guys expect the unreasonable. no video game in the history of video games has EVER been released with 0 problems or glitches.

Pong had no glitches, i am just kidding.

FixBlops2

Studios