Why do they even bother?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

FixBlops2 wrote:

deamonomic wrote:

your post proves that you guys expect the unreasonable. no video game in the history of video games has EVER been released with 0 problems or glitches.

Pong had no glitches, i am just kidding.

nope.... it has that one glitch where it dropshot the ball accross the room...

deamonomic

Dropshoting in Pong? wow... i am speechless now.

FixBlops2

yea... wasnt even looking at it... guess the paddle panicked XD

deamonomic

Most of those have played the game for over 10 days of gametime..

Seriously, CoD doesn't owe you anything, fair enough if you play the game for a few hours/days to give it chance and are not impressed, then the forum is the place to discuss this... But when you play for the best part of a month, and then demand changes to the game... get real.

Then we get the posts saying that they will never buy a CoD title again. Firstly, I doubt that. Secondly, I doubt that, and thirdly, Activision have already milked a hell of alot out of you to even care.

I feel sorry for Treyarch sometimes, they finally nailed weapon balance, but that just means that those that would have been complaining about this and that being OP, are instead making Lag Compensation threads...

Sure, Treyarch need to tighten things up, for example an auto kick for laggy players would be brilliant, and actively saving the leaderboard so that dashboarding means nothing. Easily the best Campaign yet... running the final mission with a Silenced Gold Iron Sight Ballista, and a Golden Olympia w/long barrel. Epic. Just epic.

Scorr

People need to light up and have fun.  Seems like a lot of people are stressing themselves out with worthless issues these days anyways.

RallyOrDie

RallyOrDie wrote:

People need to light up and have fun.  Seems like a lot of people are stressing themselves out with worthless issues these days anyways.

i agree, QS is an example of that (no i dont QS. I aim at you). I used to hate QS. mainly cause the broken kill cams lead me to believe it was a broken mechanic (super aim assist) cause apparently... the air 5 feet to the left is me... but now I look at them as a new challenge to overcome

deamonomic

Same. I hate quickscoping but often stick up for them.

Why do I hate it..?

Well, firstly, I can't do it, and secondly when they do kill you, it's hard to be anything but annoyed because your death is so instantaneous.

Why do I stick up for them..?

I take into account that during a match I am most likely stomping them, and the odd death from a flanking quickscoper is nothing from the haul of points I have gained from killing them, in retrospect. Also, sniper rifles from the hip have no aim assist, and that, is tricky business.

Scorr
Highlighted

Scorr wrote:

Same. I hate quickscoping but often stick up for them.

Why do I hate it..?

Well, firstly, I can't do it, and secondly when they do kill you, it's hard to be anything but annoyed because your death is so instantaneous.

Why do I stick up for them..?

I take into account that during a match I am most likely stomping them, and the odd death from a flanking quickscoper is nothing from the haul of points I have gained from killing them, in retrospect. Also, sniper rifles from the hip have no aim assist, and that, is tricky business.

i cant QS either, its not that I cant, I just plain  dont want to. I want to see my crosshairs on you when I pull the trigger. thats the fun of sniping! ran into a team of spawn trapping snipers on slums. my team got owned. did I? hell no. XD i did well by me. i had some 50+ kills  and I see spawn camping as basically an enemy formation waiting to be broken. I had a blast because honestly it is NOT something you see every game.

deamonomic

Studios