Why black ops 2 multiplayer is bad?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer is possibly the worst multiplayer I have personally played in my life.  The lag is terrible, your account will probably get reset to a back up one because it is corrupt for some stupid reason and will lose camos, unlocks, and rank like I have just lost diamond camo for my assault rifles and gold camo for my SMR, and the fellow players have no respect for other players and will call you trash or tell you that you are unloved by everyone and that you should just kill yourself.  Overall this is the worst Call of Duty game and Activision should just remake Call of Duty 4 and not change anything about it instead of trying to make the game better when they are just making it worse and not doing anything about it and leaving us gamers in the dust so to say.

R4geKIl1er
4 REPLIES 4

Its not bad, it just needs some tweaks here and there.

FixBlops2

Cannot wait for DLC.  Maps were kind of getting a little stale.

Vrruumm
Highlighted

You cannot blame the "fellow player" for not respecting other people.  You have to earn people's respect, it isn't just given to you, even then people have the right to hate everyone.

Vrruumm

R4geKIl1er wrote:

like I have just lost diamond camo for my assault rifles and gold camo for my SMR

you sir, you are lying in here, if you have diamond AR's, the SMR ALREADY had gold -_-

anyways, no, this isnt the worst, players trash talk to you WHEN you trash talk to them.. in most cases...

DontBanMyAccoun

Studios