What's the most relevant stat for how good a player is?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

The stat doesn't exist yet...

The players with the highest percentage of games completed would be my choice over any other stat.

Cablez

I tend to go for SPM in the lobby leaderboard and see who's going to be some competition.

Came across a character with a 4+K/D then looked at his combat record to find and he had used 14,000 tactical insertions, good way of spotting a booster IMO.

tinyman20101

No one stat is more important.
It's not about kd wl or spm. It's about how you play the game. In objective games if you go for the objectives. But most important having fun whilles doing it

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Removing cheating and inflation (accurate values) of course.

I think the answer is easily W/L.

Yes, we all play for fun. But there's no fun statistic. Games, aside from entertainment are about winning. There's a lot of high KDR or SPM players that simply... suck. W/L is a little more stable as well since it's still accurate with lobby jumpers that are inflating their KDR.

It's why you see some players with decent statistics, but a well below 1.0 WLR.

The___Professor1

W/L typically only means the person plays with a team mostly. That doesn't mean they are a good player on their own.

Truth be told there is no stat that will show how good a player is, because those that have high stats all around also tend to be dashboarders.

malditor

malditor wrote:

W/L typically only means the person plays with a team mostly. That doesn't mean they are a good player on their own.

Truth be told there is no stat that will show how good a player is, because those that have high stats all around also tend to be dashboarders.

This couldn't be more true, just emphasises my point.

Adeeez1001

I think it's too hard to tell. I have had some amazing games of search. My best is 21- 4 on mirage. But I've also had plenty of 0 and 4s too. I mostly play solo, my win % is .77 I think and kdr is 1.14. When I do play with a team, we always win. Full teams will always beat randoms.

Drummin

Good teams will rarely lose.

Vrruumm

I kind of want to throw my opinion out there...

I believe the best way to measure your skills is to play hardcore search and destroy. No map, limited health, and only ONE life a round. Go play, see what you got. The best players I have ever seen play this mode.

Remember, Just my opinion....

Drummin

None, way too much emphasis on this, there are tons of really good players that don't give 2 hoots about them.

Adeeez1001

Studios