What is with the new trend ?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Snipers not quickscrubing but spraying the hell of everything its behond a joke snipers are like smgs now this gets worse by the day

IamZodiac
7 REPLIES 7

My son made that observation last night while playing.  Fully automatic snipers are silly! 

Meldwyn

I thought only the 1st sniper was semi-auto and the others were bolt action. If they are spraying with the 1st surely there is a greater chance of them missing? Or am I reading this wrong?

ABluntedBullet

I wonder if what you are really seeing is a lmg using the vz scope. I use the mk48 and vz and it acts just like a full auto sniper at that point.

Yet then again the first and last sniper fire fast enough that they can be used like semiauto ar's in this game.

trialstardragon Level 70

its a sniper and for the last week or so kids have been spraying the life out of them ive never seen it before

IamZodiac
Highlighted

It is because of how fast the svu can be sprayed. And the fact it has high damange so it makes it where players get easy kills with it. plus it has low recoil, fairly decent mobility, and quick to reload, and has a large enough clip that you can spray down 3 players and still have some ammo left.

Since it is not as easy to QS in the game, players have found another way to abuse the power of the sniper.

trialstardragon Level 70

Was wondering why I can hear this rapidly firing sniper spam while playing a match. And yes it's extremely silly.

Arppis

It's called modded controllers. They can shoot faster than a AR with rapid fire. Yes I know there are people with quick fingers but no one can fire as fad as some of these I have been seeing. They empty a clip faster than I can with a AR. Better yet the pull out a pistol and empty it on the finally kill cam mowing down 3 people and its not the fully auto one either. Seems to be a lot more of them here lately.

Chipj12

Studios