Black Ops II Xbox 360

(Im from Mexico so im sorry if my english is bad, but i think you can understand) Today i was playing like any other day on black ops 2, and i exit the game to watch a soccer game. When i came back, i tried to join on multiplayer but i couldnt, so i went on local and exited, then joined multiplayer again and it popped up a message saying that my user data were damaged (or something like that) and i lost 3 camos on the MP7 (gold too ) and i went back to lvl 52!!! (I was prestige 1 level 36-38 i think) this is going to be fixed? i put too much effort on the gold camo & prestige! please help me treyarch

Karlitoz_Zam
4 REPLIES 4

mandale un mensaje a cutpurse (en ingles) con:

Gamertag

Consola

y resolveran tu caso, probablemente no recuperes todo, es un glitch, jugar en local te resetea en multiplayer, pueden ser resets de 5-35 niveles o todo hasta nivel 1

DontBanMyAccoun
in reply to DontBanMyAccoun

Quien es cutpurse y como le envio un mensaje? soy nuevo en el foro D:

Karlitoz_Zam

I'm sorry to hear that.

There are lots of people who have problems when going into local.

I think you're better off just getting your levels and camos back through gameplay, I don't think it's a quick process to restore your stats.

SeraphOne

te recomiendo esto, se tardarian como 3 dias en recuperarte tus cosas, y si tienes suerte, te regresan los camos...

DontBanMyAccoun

Studios