What happened to the 1 month Free ??

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Just the way Activision treats its customers . They just go about things the wrong way and for a Multi-million pound company you would think they could get their PR correct .

smokesdope

Sorry for the extra post. I happened to realise after reading Macs post that the "services" and extra slots would POSSIBLY carry forward until the first Elite ends. Like if someone just bought Elite too soon a month ago they probalby would carry on just those elite 1.0 services.

But again that is all assumption.

starbuckfrack Level 72

We all got burned,plain and simple. Company that doesn't care.

a_d_p_alien

How many people do you think are out there that would renew elite for the mw3 features?  Put another way, how many people got it just for the mw3 dlc?

That5What5Up

I, personally, got the Hardened Edition of MW3 because of the discounted cost of the DLC. I knew I would probably buy it anyways, and I figured I may as well save money. Elite was just an added bonus, it never really meant that much to me. Its a cool feature, but not one that I would pay for seperately if I had to.

And I pity da fool who buys it now for MW3 DLC.. which was pretty awful.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

That5What5Up wrote:

How many people do you think are out there that would renew elite for the mw3 features?  Put another way, how many people got it just for the mw3 dlc?

I got it only for the DLC release. I could have paid each seperately but handling buying DLC for me and my wife would get to be too much trouble figuring finances each time.

I paid in advance so I knew the DLC would be waiting for me to download without any headaches of buying points etc.

starbuckfrack Level 72

It wasn't a free month of Elite for the next COD game.

I personally activated my Elite back in November. After the craptastic start and the giving of a free month of Elite, if I go to my Elite subscription on my Xbox, it says that my Premium runs out in December of this year, meaning that's where the free month went to.

CylonNumber6

CylonNumber6 wrote:

I personally activated my Elite back in November. After the craptastic start and the giving of a free month of Elite, if I go to my Elite subscription on my Xbox, it says that my Premium runs out in December of this year, meaning that's where the free month went to.

Actually I see smokesdopes point. We got one month of Elite for free that was going to be free anyway.

at least that is how I read his posts.

Maybe they will give us a token we can use in Black Ops 2 which doesnt need them .

starbuckfrack Level 72

I kinda had to go back and read a bit.

I totally derped on reading his last line. I need coffee before I pass out at work.

CylonNumber6

starbuckfrack wrote:

CylonNumber6 wrote:

Actually I see smokesdopes point. We got one month of Elite for free that was going to be free anyway.

at least that is how I read his posts.

Maybe they will give us a token we can use in Black Ops 2 which doesnt need them .

Smokesdope's point only applies if you look at ELITE as a single model service moving from Modern Warfare 3 onward. It's be clarified that this isn't the case and that ELITE is technically split into two models. Those being the entire experience for Black Ops 2 and the tiered experience for Modern Warfare 3.

The ELITE Premium services are still locked to premium members for Modern Warfare 3. That one month, and any subsequent years of ELITE anyone purcahsed I assume, apply to the MW3 season and game.

Moderator Moderator

Studios