Black Ops II Xbox 360

Warhog

ive searched for this but found nothing , im not sure if i didnt look hard enought ..anyway dose anybody know if you can ven take down a warhog or how many rockets is needed for this??.

just evrytime i try i just cant take the dam thing down.

bigjon00
11 REPLIES

Re: Warhog

in reply to bigjon00

From the CoD Wikia Site:

unlike the Strafe Run, it is much faster, uses explosive rounds, and is difficult to shoot down due to the speed at which it moves across the map (it is possible to shoot it down: it has two sets of flares, requiring three missiles, but its movement speed makes lock-on difficult)

gdexter

in reply to gdexter

thanks i didnt even think of checking there

bigjon00

in reply to bigjon00

3 hits with the FHJ or whatever that launcher is does it.  Less luck with the Warthog flying away- try to get at least 2 coming at you and maybe a 3rd right after it passes (not necessarily in that order).

NorcalBob

in reply to NorcalBob

This and often forgotten but black hats work on it as well.  I typically have my anti-air class setup with an FHJ and a Black hat for just such occasions.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

You can hack a warthog?  Damn.

CurliestRogue0

in reply to bigjon00

i want to shoot these down anytime my own team mate has one in his scorestreak in hardcore. idiots...kills everyone on your own team.

r33k

You can just u know run in doors when you hear it approaching. Cant get mad at a team mate for getting a high kill scorestreak, he/she earned it. just communicate more

ItzMeMario

in reply to ItzMeMario

Yes incompetence in choosing scorestreaks for a given gamemode and how they are used is something that can be looked down upon.

Just cause the dude is good doesn't mean he can get away with doing stupid shit.

SandSeven

in reply to ItzMeMario

that kill streak does noting positive in hardcore. at best they will go 50/50 on friendlies. at worst, 80/20. you are just handicapping your own team in the name of greed. a plan of greed which never even works in your own favor. statisticly speaking, it is a losing proposition to use.

r33k

Studios