WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

in reply to AlphaBravoCharl2

me:Hello i ordered black ops 2 in october and it was dispatched yesterday but it has not arrived today

i paid extra for next day delivery

AmazonSmiley Surprisedne moment while I look into this for you.

I can see the order was sent via Royal Mail.

To deal with the huge influx of orders we have received, we have contracted Royal Mail to make double deliveries today so our customers receive Call of Duty: Black Ops II on time.

MeSmiley Surprisedk, do you know up unitl what time royal mail will be delivering

Amazon:Royal Mail will be making deliveries up to 4 p.m. today , after that Royal Mail will be sending orders to carriers to complete deliveries on their behalf up to 9 p.m. tonight.

Me:ah ok excellent so i should be definately recieving the game today?

Amazon:Yes, I am confident you will receive the game today.

IrishReece93

Do you think this will happen for all companies or just amazon? Kind of given up hope of it arriving now as its already 4:40pm, ordered through Tesco Entertainment.

bexyboo88

its happened with game too its due too royal mail and parcel force they are the ones who cant handle all the deliverys

shanebennett224
in reply to shanebennett224

Mine came and I'm not even sure I want it, it's still in the wrapping.

I predordered it simply because I didn't want it to come to release day and me regret not buying it, then I would have to buy a version with no Nuketown. But now, i'm looking at it and meh...Halo is too much fun.

chris_shanahan8

parcel force told me on the phone they deliver up to 9.30 pm, if u know its being delivered by parcel force then give them a call, they are pretty helpful.

jessedart

I got the same problem I ordered black ops 2 harden edition from GAME.co.uk and it was dispatched Friday and its now Tuesday 16:15pm and still no game I have phoned them up and try web chat I pre ordered the game about a  month ago hoping to get it on the release date not one day after >.> The lady on the phone says that people that had there order dispatched yesterday should arrive today i was like WTF mine was dispatched Friday ffs! Any 1 can  please tell me the latest they deliver ?? really pissed atm never again will I pre order shit from game.

Stealthblade117
in reply to Stealthblade117

if you ordered from game.co.uk then ring parcel force or royal mail and speak to somebody there, give them the tracking number you got in email from game.

my game was shipped last wednesday, but i didnt get it until 13.45 today

also, the game.co.uk web chat is better than calling their head office

jessedart

This is what the web chat lady said

One moment please...

We apologize for the delay. A representive will be with you shortly.

Jayde says:

Hello PHILIP. My name is Jayde how can I help you?

PHILIP says:

hi

PHILIP says:

i pre order black ops 2 about a month ago and still not arrive yet?

PHILIP says:

was dispatched friday 9th

Jayde says:

can i have the order number please

PHILIP says:

??

PHILIP says:

sure xxxxxxx

Jayde says:

this was shipped on the 09.11.2012with royal mail and should have been with you

PHILIP says:

Well its not I don't have any slip saying its been delivered to the sorting office

Jayde says:

unfortunately this is not a tracking number

Jayde says:

there is not tracking number for this

PHILIP says:

and?

Jayde says:

bear with em

Jayde says:

me*

PHILIP says:

ok

Jayde says:

i can only apologise for this, unfortunately as this is not a trackable service if this has not turnt up then you will have to allow 10working days

are u fucking with me ?

Stealthblade117

thats not acceptable man, they didnt even give you a tracking number. Dont know how far you wanna take it but they are at fault here, have you tried calling royal mail and/or parcel force

jessedart

im in the exat same boat as you mate i was topm dunno if its rumours tho

ld they are due too be delivered by 7

shanebennett224

Studios