WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Lol best of luck with contacting Tesco entertainment.. On hold for 45min before I decided to hang up and throw the house phone!! Royal mail been and gone - nothing delivered. Managed to fly out the door to say wheres my order, he said "we're quiete today, always are on a Tuesday" the f*cking wasp!! Tried the sorting office every 10mins for the past 3hours, permantly engaged! Shock once again by Royal Mail!!

Even though people shouldnt have to pay for express delivery everytime, seems like its the only way!

Friend just bought a copy from the store, why I wasted my time pre-ordering.  I will NOT make this mistake again!!!

AlphaBravoCharl2
in reply to AlphaBravoCharl2

Indeed, what a clusterfuck. I'll stick to steam in future.

chalmerzxd

royal mail only deliver letters, it's parcel force that will deliver your game..Give them a call and they should be able to help you.

jessedart

No its not. What are u talking about "royal mail only deliver letters". Maybe ur too young to understand, im not sure. But I can assure u Parcelforce are NOT delivering my order.  Dont write something u clearly have no knowledge of. Just a waste of time even replying.

Royal Mail deliver packages end of!

AlphaBravoCharl2

Guys mine was delivered by royal mail through my letter box about 13:00 today. I ordered 1 rom tesco and 1 from Game store (just to be on the safe side) and both came today. Just played up to level 10 on multiplayer. Hope you get yours soon.

bosshogggj

dude, im just repeating what parcel force told me on the phone cos I got a letter from GAME this morning and I got the care package this afternoon

I asked parcel force why they didnt deliver the care package with the letter this morning and they said that royal mail deliver letters and parcel force do the major parcels deliveries and they deliver at different times.

what edition of the game did you order? if it is just a regular game then perhaps it was delivered by royal mail bcos of the size, I got the care package edition and it's huge, so thats why it came via parcel force

jessedart

Well I've rang home and found out that my copy has turned up through the post, but still the second copy I ordered for my partner and had sent to his address still has not turned up! They was both dispatched at the same time aswell.

He's fuming.

We both went to the Launch atr cheshunt tesco last night, he wishes he had just got it there and then. *Siiigh*

bexyboo88

I pre-ordered from Very.co.uk and its still not here. I rang them up and they said if it dont come today it'll come tommorow at latest . I shouldve just gone Tesco this morning, their selling ones with nuketown, im so pissed.

nick1112

I ordered two copies from Shopto.net. One of them came earlier about 13:30 and the other has yet to arrive. Both were ordered way back at the start of the year. I'm pretty annoyed about it and so is my brother.

brianbbm

Royal mail made a second round of deliverys here. Royal mail knocked on my door and delivered Black Ops 2 Hardned edition around 3pm. Better late than never I guess..

AlphaBravoCharl2

Studios