WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

pre-odered black ops in september, got shipped last thursday still waiting. but in the end i when to local game shop this morning and paid out agian for the game.  after the postie came dropped some bills off and went,, no game. was well gutted. hope i get a rerfund when i send the original order back to them.

Also when i enter the code for the player card i get an invalid code. DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHERED...

beac

I ordered my Black ops 2 from the Tesco Entertainment website before they merged it over 2 months ago. I recieved an email on Sunday saying they had been dispatched. The postman came today and my copy hasn't arrived!

I have read people posting about orders over £50 with tesco come by TNT Courier, I wonder how that works with the entertainment orders, also I ordered 2 copies but sent one to another address so the total cost was over £50 or the order but seperately they aren't, so I wonder if I will actually revcieve my copy or not today!?

bexyboo88

I guess this is why people will opt to download their games in the future cos u dont have to wait for stupid delivery companies to get of their asses.  Do GAME and Parcel Force even wonder why they are going out of business? Its bcos of stuff like this. They deserve to go into administration cos of the crappy service they provide

jessedart

Any news yet on more deliverys?

Braderzf50

well I just got off the phone with parcel force.  They said they've been overwhelmed with deliveries today, but they said the latest it should arrive is 6.30 pm.

they said royal mail are responsible for letters and parcel force deal with parcels which explains why I got a letter from game but not the actual copy of blops2.

jessedart

Ah, i see so its actually coming with parcel force now? Man im looking forward to getting this game, today of all days for this to happen... anyways thanks for the insight.

Braderzf50

Just got my delivery buy royal mail 1.03pm(UK)

ordered from shopto

spankhiccup

has anyone that ordered the hardened edition off of GAME recieved their copy yet?

Ex-ClAiMeRz

Not received my hardened edition yet. Got an email last Wednesday saying it had been dispatched. Dead annoying! If I knew they would've been so slow, then I would have chosen collection over home delivery.

vX_Rosco_Xv

Congratz man

Braderzf50

Studios