WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

on web chat with them now..will post chat data after

jessedart

It will probably come in the second post so any where between now and probably 2pm

smokesdope

Mine just arrived from Shopto

werzal

Lucky you! hehe enjoy the game mate . Thing is, i'm in a village so probably wont get it today.

Braderzf50

pre-odered black ops in september, got shipped last thursday still waiting. but in the end i when to local game shop this morning and paid out agian for the game.  after the postie came dropped some bills off and went,, no game. was well gutted. hope i get a rerfund when i send the original order back to them.

Also when i enter the code for the player card i get an invalid code. DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHERED...

beac

ok, this is web chat I've just had with game...they're ok, but mostly useless:

Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.
One moment please...
We apologize for the delay. A representive will be with you shortly.
Morgan says:
  Hello Mark. My name is Morgan how can I help you?
Mark says:
  Hi morgan, my care package edition for blops 2 has not arrived, but instead i just got a delivery with a receipt in it.  Can you please let me know what is happening.  I have paid 160 and I feel that I am being messed around by game bcos I have contacted them several times and not knows what is happening
Morgan says:
  Can I take the order number please?
Mark says:
  #######
Morgan says:
  Thankyou, one moment please
Mark says:
  hello???
Morgan says:
  Your order will be with you today as I can see that it is in a delivery vehicle. This will be with you between 9am-6pm today.
Mark says:
  ok, thanks for that, but why was it not delivered with the receipt letter that cme through the post about 20 mins ago, also the letter had parts of it missing...can you please explain
Mark says:
  hello??
Morgan says:
  One moment please
Mark says:
  ok.
Morgan says:
  You will need to ring parcel force and see why they have only sent this and not the game. 0870 850 1150
Mark says:
  can u give me the tracking number, cos the one I got with my confirmation email didnt work with parcel force.
Morgan says:
  Yes one moment please
Morgan says:
  ######
Mark says:
  are u sure that is a parcel force tracking number? their website does not recognise it bcos it is too short
Morgan says:
  Yes it is correct thats what I just used to track your order
Morgan says:
  If you ring parcel force they will be able to do this for you.
Mark says:
  ok. thanks for your time, how will I be compensated if my delivery does not come today, bcos I have taken time off work to stay in for the delivery and the email from game stated it was express delivery
Mark says:
  also, alot of people are not happy with the delivery of their games (halo4, blops2) many forurms are awash with posts about people vowing never to order things from GAME again
Morgan says:
  Once you have spoken to parcel force come back on Livechat and we will look into this further for you.
Mark says:
  ok..will do..thanks again
Morgan says:
  Your very welcome!
Morgan says:
  Is there anything else I can help you with?
Mark says:
  not just yet..thanks

jessedart

I've just been onto live chat with amazon and this is what they said, a little brief but might help some of us:

Me:I pre-ordered COD:Black Ops 2 on the 8th of November and payed for guaranteed delivery on the 13th. This morning the Royal Mail came and went, no package delivered. I enquired this morning at around 10am to see where my package was and the woman said she was confident of it coming today. I've been reading various chat forums and read that the Royal Mail is doing a second run of posts today, is that true?

Amazon:Hello, my name is Steve. I'd be happy to help you today.

Me:Hello steve

Amazon:Hi Brad. As your item was sent with Royal Mail, I'm afraid it's untrackable.

I can't find out for you where your item is but I would be confident that it will arrive today.

Me:what is the latest time it could arrive at?

So its possible the royal mail could deliver even though they came round this morining?

Amazon:We have been advised that Royal Mail can deliver up until 4 o'clock today.

If your item still has not arrived by 4 o' clock, they may pass it on to another to ensure it is delivered today.

Even though Royal Mail came round this morning, they can come back with your order.

So I would ask you to wait a little longer Brad.

Me:Ah ok that clears it up abit, i just thought it wasn't going to arrive today as they had already been this morning

thanks for your help steve

Amazon:No problem Brad. I hop you get your game very soon. If you experience any problems with this order please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Me:thank-you very much for your help.

Amazon:Have a nice day

Braderzf50

is it that hard to get a game delivered?? especially when it has already been paid for.

jessedart

Exactly my thoughts. Love it how they can get a parcel delivery wrong but yet theres no delay in taking 40 quid out of my account today.

Braderzf50

Why is their web chat soo shit! i can never seem to get someone to talk to

Ex-ClAiMeRz

Studios