Black Ops II Xbox 360

in reply to Rednecksniper39

any gun up close should be a one shot kill especially a AR taking 2 shots in a head from a fal to finally die from that close but to get sniped by a shotgun that far and get a lucky headshot is a one shot kill makes zero sense

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

The FAL does 40-55 damage with a headshot amplifier of 1.2. Meaning in a shot like that only does 66 damage at most. Meaning it requires two shots to kill in the head. Make sense? Good class is over.

Rednecksniper39

you shouldnt be able to take 1 bullet in a head from a AR especially a single shot a single shot head shot should be a one shot kill

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

Again, playing Core. It almost looked to me like you had him on the first shot but fired the second one before the kill registered.

You got the kill, and you are complaining.

You are playing Core with 100% health and regeneration. And you used a Target Finder from a foot away. Sigh.

The issue is you, not the game.

There are things that need to be looked at in this game, but these two examples are poor.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

once again i found this camper and and what im i suppose to do take off my target finder then kill him then put it back on SMH its issues for everybody the lag and hit detection how is a shotgun headshot from that far a legit kill but a fal up close takes 2 shots to kill him REALLY

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

We've already explained it to you in excruciating detail. We've given you facts and numbers.

You can't over-analyze every kill or every death. You got the kill on the second clip, and were bested on the first clip. Move on.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

and once again i don't give a F#@% about the stats god nerd who gives a crap about the stats a shot from assault rifle is a one shot kill especially when i was right in front of the guy

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

It does not matter what you think should happen. The stats of the gun damage are all that matters.

Rednecksniper39
in reply to MW3isBETTER

It all has to do with different damage and different headshot amplifiers. The KSG has a minimum damage of 75 with a headshot amplifier of 1.5. The minimum damage a KSG headshot can do is 112.5. Enough for a 1 shot kill no matter what within it's range. The max damage a FAL does is 55 with a head shot amplifier of 1.2. Meaning the MAX damage an FAL headshot can do is 66. Meaning that no matter what a FAL needs at least 2 shots to kill someone. Hope this clears everything up.

Rednecksniper39

this game is broken end of story

MW3isBETTER

Studios