Black Ops II Xbox 360

what i deal with i pump bullets after bullets into an enemy but i get constantly 1 shotted by their shotgun and then this happen

I've had it one shot head shot from that far from a shotgun!!! but my bullets just don't do anything. i also have a clip i found a enemy camping i had to shoot him TWICE in the head with the fal to kill him

MW3isBETTER
48 REPLIES 48
in reply to MW3isBETTER

I don't see anything bad in this video other than you.

Vrruumm
in reply to Vrruumm

yea getting sniped by a shotgun that far away and it only takes one bullet to kill me yea that makes complete sense

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

Not really that far away.

Not every death is a conspiracy... sometimes people just get a better shot off than you.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

for a shotgun thats not far away??? come on getting instakill by a shotgun after i put at least 2 bullet in him

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

You weren't that far away and he was using a Slug Shotgun. Slugs travel further than shot.

He beat you. Let it go.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

no the lag and hit detection beat me a shotgun in any CoD shouldnt beat any auto machine gun from that distance and it never does untill the bullshit lag in this game i had the upper hand in every which way i had cover i shot first i put 2 or 3 bullets into him but i still die from a shotgun that far when usually you are lucky to get a hitmarker from that distance so no its bs he didnt beat me cause his a better player but obviously the lag was majorly on his side

MW3isBETTER
in reply to MW3isBETTER

He shot you in the head with a slug before you got enough shots off to kill him. That shotgun uses slugs not bird shot. Look up the difference and you will see why you died.

Rednecksniper39
in reply to MW3isBETTER

You got hit markers with an SMG. And you didn't have cover, he did. I personally think this clip would have been more amusing if that incoming grenade had stuck you.

His gun was more powerful, he got off a clean shot, and you died. If you were playing HC, you may have gotten the kill.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

a shotgun from jacuzzi and i'm not even at that barriar and a shotgun register from that far away 99.9% of the time dont even get a hitmarker but to get a head shot from that far way is stupid

MW3isBETTER

Studios