This is pathetic...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

The amount of kids that sit in a corner and just wait for as long as they need to for someone to run by just to shoot them and then move to a different corner 5 ft away is just disgusting... It really blows my mind how kids can be so bad at this game that the only way they can get kills or keep their k/d is by hiding in a corner all game not moving just aiming down their sights. It really gets so annoying after a while

inFuzZion
4 REPLIES 4

I would agree unless we are referring to snipers. Imo snipers should be a stationary roll with minimal movement covering vital areas of the map.

But I have come across some of the worse campers that will corner camp plenty of times, even some with shotguns. The only times I stop for a corner sit, reloading or someone on the UAV is coming in that direction and gives me the jump on them to let them pass and shoot them in the back.

JSlayer211

You always get one or two in FFA, thing is they don't move so I just go straight back and kill them. They have crap K/D and W/L ratios, but don't seem to learn that they're not going to get very far using their current tactics. I've not seen anyone win a game using those tactics.

Played against a girl last night on Plaza, she spent the whole game on one of the roofs with a shock charge at both ways up ADSing with a target finder, I kept going back and hacking her stuff then either throwing C4 or a betty up there, or just running up onto the roof and killing her, her reaction times must have been terrible. I don't normally send people messages but she got one suggesting Lego Batman might be more fitting to her skill level.

TheSurgeon83

infuzzion wrote:

The amount of kids that sit in a corner and just wait for as long as they need to for someone to run by just to shoot them and then move to a different corner 5 ft away is just disgusting... It really blows my mind how kids can be so bad at this game that the only way they can get kills or keep their k/d is by hiding in a corner all game not moving just aiming down their sights. It really gets so annoying after a while

disgusting? Some what dramatic to say "disgusting". So what ever happend to using the UAV to find them?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
EgOtRiP#7701616 Level 75
Highlighted

i know how frustating that be. i used to get angry and frustated when some one kill me like that. but i improve now. i check every corner wverytime i move around. never sprint through corner. use concussion or flashbang. go in a group of teamates. now i rarely get shot by those campers. i use ghost perk and supressor so that i can go around them and kill those campers again and again.

Trffc3s

Studios