This game sucks, but you still play it?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

This game sucks, but you still play it?

Let me explain the logic behind this....  The only reason people play this game is because even though it SUCKS compared to most other COD's....It is still better than most other shooters on the market...Its sad really....

Killerswift8
8 REPLIES

Re: This game sucks, but you still play it?

in reply to Killerswift8

I like this game.  Sure, it took some getting used to (it's a NEW game afterall), but that's been the case with each new COD.  I haven't experienced much lag, and it seems like it's improved greatly with the fixes.

slap1i

in reply to slap1i

Cod 4 didn't suck....

Killerswift8

in reply to Killerswift8

I have not been playing it!

I have played Halo 4, MoH WF, BF3, and GoW3, and MW2.

The game NEEDS to be fixed!

Also- I payed 60$ for the game and 50$ for the season pass at midnite madness like a idiot, but i liked the Gears3 season pass, and had faith in 3arc. WHOOPS.

Fix the lag.

LargeLentils

in reply to Killerswift8

I play it, and I enjoy it. In spite of the issues, it is still more fun than other online games.

My friends list is comprised primarily of CoD players, so even when it is frustrating, it is fun.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Its sad, though to see a Franchise as COD go downhill like this....I understand making money is the main priority of any buisness.  But they way 3arch and IW have taken advantage of thier fans is unnaceptable.....Its the moral of the thing.

Killerswift8

in reply to Killerswift8

I don't see it as going downhill. It has changed and evolved, not everyone is going to like the changes, but I think that the fun trumps all. I wouldn't play it if it wasn't fun. And when it isn't fun for me, I take a break and play something new. I just think we over analyze it, rather than just enjoying it.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

The change is not for the better....C'mon Guys lets be level headed here....If that is your honest opinion that this game has been changed for the better fine....cool....but you have to ask your self why are so many people complaining....

I mean people were even threatining to sue....as silly as that is...It says some thing....that something isn't right....

Killerswift8

in reply to Killerswift8

I love the game. And the issues with the game are so much more obvious because of just that- I love the game. This game doesn't suck. And if it does, no one would play it. No one would waste their time coming here to whine.

BO2 is the best CoD so far IMO. With BO1 right behind.

creaper21

Studios